Pot LIMIT IS BROKEN

GhostyToasty

I don't think the game of PLO is broken in any way.
Ithink your game is broken most likely.
How do reply with some evidence?
Edit.noclue. Do whatever the hell you wan mate.
Be a Bitch for example, if you may.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3YaiJD6siA
See? This i why it gets serios at some point. You gotta walk the walk of bullsht, if that's the road you wanna walk, man :Rockon:

Cos the game goes on mate, better walk on too

• Like 6

typical internet idiot

Agree. I really am.

Was pretty wasted when tryin to produce a perfecly normal outcomes on PLO.

And put that sh1t out loud in verbal form.

You in other hand, have no part of being targeted, imo. I do apologize.

The reason why certain experience level of people can pinpoint your behaviour, is because you're not alone with your noobness.

Basically every year comes ppl inaware of all the fancy sh1t that the game requires, most ppl reading books and following the "word" are the noobs, and believe it or not, will behave the same way. Always. The ego for many cannot die.Simple as that.

There's really no reason for you to blame the mechanicks of time and math. You cannot be above that, Noone can,

Only noobs think they never fail or lose if there's a chance to lose mathematically.

It's called naivity childish ego, superego, and/or whatever fuking weather of selfesteem running wild at that moment.

Idk, peace 👍

Make up your own future. The game doesn't give a sh1t.

And it's guaranteed that noone helps you with your quest, if the first method you use, is the the cry mama blame something -method.

Just as an advise, man. 👍

• Like 6

To put it a bit more politely; no one has the brain capacity to see any meaningful patterns over any meaningful sample in Holdem and Omaha is vastly more complex. The lack of context, parameters and strategy in your post tells that you do not have even basic understanding of the game, yet you are implying you can see the patterns of riggedness or whatever. That is why you get a bit edgy response. You are not the first one.

I assume you play the lower limits. When you see multiway pots with premium hands against three card players, you might have something like 36 - 42% when ahead. You will lose most of the time and with such low percentages losing ten times in a row is nothing out of the ordinary.

• Like 3

See assumptions.

I have played way over 100,000 on poker stars 

A good 65,000 on party poker 

Skypoker, run it once, bodog, full-tilt , ultimate poker so I'm not a noob in the slightest. The things that happen are not logical. As when the potripper scandal or the big bot rings happened. Now I'm not saying unibet is like that. But without hand history's I can't prove it. But there is something very fishy happening with this site. And if unibet wishes to post my hands I'll allow it. I'm transparent. 

• Like 1

@GhostyToasty wrote:

Another internet clown that has no sense but can type rubbish down a computer. What was the point of this comment. 

@KrustyTheClown  

If you looked at the hand and said something logical. I could entertain you.....but your a joke.

Bout busto

Your topset lost to a backdoor flush. What do you expect us to say?

We are sorry for your loss?

I've had that happen in NL only last week. Whatever your bad beat story is, true grinders have had that happen hundreds of times before.

CRY ME A RIVER.

• Like 4

@GhostyToasty wrote:

See assumptions.

I have played way over 100,000 on poker stars 

A good 65,000 on party poker 

Skypoker, run it once, bodog, full-tilt , ultimate poker so I'm not a noob in the slightest. The things that happen are not logical. As when the potripper scandal or the big bot rings happened. Now I'm not saying unibet is like that. But without hand history's I can't prove it. But there is something very fishy happening with this site. And if unibet wishes to post my hands I'll allow it. I'm transparent. 

you almost had me there, bro. so close.

• Like 1

I completely agree that PLO is broken and it's unbelievable that any site would run the game in this state without fixing it. All the people defending it are SHAME LESS!

Let me tell you my story.

So I've been playing poker for many years, on a lot of different sites and even live, and every time I've played poker I would get 2 cards in my hand, but on Unibet, the game of PLO specifically is completely broken and gives me and everyone else 4 cards, it's insane that such an egregious bug has not been fixed immediately, but it probably makes them money cause with more cards they get to charge rake for every card and that makes them fortunes, in addition to making the % of winning any hand close to 50%. I will NEVER play on unibet again until they fix the broken PLO and make it have 2 cards like poker has always been. 

• Like 5

So we can expect five card drawing money out of customers pockets introduced in 2021? 😛

But got to say that if you see things happen lets say 30% of time when it should be 5%, something ain't right.

Dunno if it is broken, rigged or rng inspectors just don't understand meaning of random.

No, i don't have stats of million hands just like i don't stats from finnish economy either thou i know it is sinking :laugh:

And i don't mean hands from all players going all in where there are about to be bad beats for some but heads up situations.

Really waiting to be proved wrong and they release that "anti-rig tool" or what it was called :laugh:

• Like 1
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.