Unibet will be unavailable in Lithuania after December 20th?

GN1991

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@GN1991 wrote:

@Sweeedeeen wrote:

There is no chance that you will change your mind and allow me to continue playing here? I have been stuffing a lot of rake for 6 years :)

lol Dude I don't think  it's possible, unless unibet wants to lose their license. :) 

What licence? :)))

It could be a problem for the player. For example if I play on a gambling website that don't have licence in Romania and is blocked, I can get 1000-2000 euro fine for this ...so it's better to play only on gambling websites with licence :) 

• Like 1

@GN1991 wrote:

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@GN1991,

Tournament tickets - All tickets have been converted to cash and paid out

Cash Game ticket - All tickets have been paid out based on the value of the ticket at time of product block

Bonus points - All customers with a balance of 10 BP (10c) or more have been paid out in cash

Playthrough Bonuses - For any outstanding active playthrough bonuses the remaining value of the bonus has been paid out (excluding welcome bonuses)

Challenges/Loyalty - Any player that was active in December will be paid out the next reward they would have been due, i.e. If is a player is on 999k challenge points we paid out the reward for getting 1 million points

I don't know if you are the right person to ask, but I still missing payment from:

25nl cash ticket which value was 24.50e

I'am also missing payment from 2x6e cash tickets which value was 13.42e  and 6.36e   and mising one payment from 4NL ticket which value vas 4.61

If it is possible can you please check that @Andy-Unibet  Thank you :)

@GN1991,

When I ran the report on active tickets I looked from the start of 2020, not expecting anyone to have tickets issued before then... turns out I was wrong :) Will issue an additional payout tomorrow morning for you.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

@FunckyFish  1000-2000€ fine? Well that's intresting then cause i am pretty sure that most estonians have been playing in one major poker site for years and i just checked - as of 01.12.20 this site X still dont have license here ... So i'd imagine then that Estonia & Romania gambling regulations must be kinda different or whatever. :speechless:

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

@FunckyFish  1000-2000€ fine? Well that's intresting then cause i am pretty sure that most estonians have been playing in one major poker site for years and i just checked - as of 01.12.20 this site X still dont have license here ... So i'd imagine then that Estonia & Romania gambling regulations must be kinda different or whatever. :speechless:

Yes, the fine was pus by the Rmanian National Gambling office 5 years ago when when all the websites without licence were banned. A lot of people received a fine because they were playing in the beginning at noname365. Maybe in your country they don't care to take money from people :)