Jump to content

Unibet will be unavailable in Lithuania after December 20th?


GN1991
 Share

Recommended Posts


@GN1991 wrote:

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@GN1991 wrote:

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

Hi @GN1991,

Yes, all products will become unavailable in the next few days.

As far as the poker product goes, we expect transactions for LT players to stop around 8am (CET) tomorrow morning which means players will no longer be able to register tournaments or enter cash games. After that we'll convert any unused ticket and bonus points to cash so that players can withdraw. I hope to have all the crediting done by lunchtime.


Thanks for the answers @Andy-Unibet I want to as also about my uk qualifiers tickets and unibet open qualifiers tickets, do they also will be converted in to cash? I also have 3x10e freebets do they also will be converted to cash or sould I use them before shutdown? 


All tickets and BP will converted into cash, including live tour ticket. 

I'm not sure about your free bets as I'm not sure if they'll count them as "pending bonuses" which are being voided. Personally, I'd try and get them used tonight on something happening toniight but that is in no way an official answer :)


Sory for bothering you again @Andy-Unibet foeget to ask about cash tickets, do they also will be converted in to a cash?


A good question and one I don't have a definitive answer on. The total value of cash tickets (at least when I checked yesterday afternoon) we not very high so I expect they'll be converted too but can confirm tomorrow morning.

  • Like 1

Poker Janitor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images


@Pesek wrote:

@GN1991  I know this cause we in Poland had the same situation as you i suppose, so i am little bit worried that we could be next on the list... Anyway i hope it will be only temporary for your country.


Thanks, @Pesek but I don't think that is temporary thing :( Not very nice christmas present I should say. A lot of my volume was on unibet, very good field.  I'd rather choose to play without rake, when be banned. Sad part I think in Belgium and Sweden gambling laws are even more strict , but they still can play :( Well I hope maybe in the future we will be alowed to comeback :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keep voting on them "liberals" and you find yourself restricted af. Only payment restrictions heading this way next summer, thanks to green/red goverment, but wouldn't be surprised of other blocks too in the future, they still have couple years to go...

While we are waiting for that, you can always come here and seek for asylum. It takes probly years to get decision and meanwhile goverment provides you living and money to gamble 🆒

  • Like 1
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@GN1991 wrote:


@Pesek wrote:

@GN1991  I know this cause we in Poland had the same situation as you i suppose, so i am little bit worried that we could be next on the list... Anyway i hope it will be only temporary for your country.


Thanks, @Pesek but I don't think that is temporary thing :( Not very nice christmas present I should say. A lot of my volume was on unibet, very good field.  I'd rather choose to play without rake, when be banned. Sad part I think in Belgium and Sweden gambling laws are even more strict , but they still can play :( Well I hope maybe in the future we will be alowed to comeback :(


A gambling site can operate in a country if they have a licence for this. In Romania it's the same, in Lithuania I see also this. You can read a news from last year, for sure this was the problem:

https://e-playonline.com/kindred-accused-of-violating-gambling-laws-in-lithuania/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The real reason to this ban is actually, because some Lithuanian politicians want to create gambling monopoly in our country, not want to say "names" but one politician is very known poker player in the world, due to his trash talking :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@FunckyFish wrote:


@GN1991 wrote:


@Pesek wrote:

@GN1991  I know this cause we in Poland had the same situation as you i suppose, so i am little bit worried that we could be next on the list... Anyway i hope it will be only temporary for your country.


Thanks, @Pesek but I don't think that is temporary thing :( Not very nice christmas present I should say. A lot of my volume was on unibet, very good field.  I'd rather choose to play without rake, when be banned. Sad part I think in Belgium and Sweden gambling laws are even more strict , but they still can play :( Well I hope maybe in the future we will be alowed to comeback :(


A gambling site can operate in a country if they have a licence for this. In Romania it's the same, in Lithuania I see also this. You can read a news from last year, for sure this was the problem:

https://e-playonline.com/kindred-accused-of-violating-gambling-laws-in-lithuania/


Yeah, but I think Romania still can play on unibet, or am I wrong?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, but same like in your country, 5 years ago all the gambling websites were banned because somebody wanted to manipulate the market. But some gambling websites applied for the licence. Same thing did Unibet and they have a 10 years licence to operate here. You pay for a licence, you can operate...it's easy :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@GN1991 wrote:

The real reason to this ban is actually, because some Lithuanian politicians want to create gambling monopoly in our country, not want to say "names" but one politician is very known poker player in the world, due to his trash talking :)


Yeah we have that but they haven't figured out how to ban foreign gambling yet. Hence they will deliver payment restrictions which has proven to be very inficcient but what do they know.

If you get to monopoly, expect no freebies, bonuses, rakebacks but you get lower odds and rtp. And reasoning could be that some peeps have gambling problems, can't offer them more value on their money cause that might make them gamble more. It's like banning mc donalds to offer two meals at price of one because of some peeps eat too much and therefore anyone can't have discount. 

 

  • Like 5
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@GN1991 wrote:

The real reason to this ban is actually, because some Lithuanian politicians want to create gambling monopoly in our country, not want to say "names" but one politician is very known poker player in the world, due to his trash talking :)


T6 poker is always in my loving memories if we are speaking about the same person.😃

Btw it was a pleasure comparing my hands to yours at tables and here in various promotions. Hopefully things will change. We have the same situation here (no official licence), so service could be banned every day.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@GN1991,

Tournament tickets - All tickets have been converted to cash and paid out
Cash Game ticket - All tickets have been paid out based on the value of the ticket at time of product block
Bonus points - All customers with a balance of 10 BP (10c) or more have been paid out in cash
Playthrough Bonuses - For any outstanding active playthrough bonuses the remaining value of the bonus has been paid out (excluding welcome bonuses)
Challenges/Loyalty - Any player that was active in December will be paid out the next reward they would have been due, i.e. If is a player is on 999k challenge points we paid out the reward for getting 1 million points. For payouts above 500k points players needed to have been over 50% towards the next step to receive the payout.

 

  • Like 4

Poker Janitor

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@GN1991,

Tournament tickets - All tickets have been converted to cash and paid out

Cash Game ticket - All tickets have been paid out based on the value of the ticket at time of product block

Bonus points - All customers with a balance of 10 BP (10c) or more have been paid out in cash

Playthrough Bonuses - For any outstanding active playthrough bonuses the remaining value of the bonus has been paid out (excluding welcome bonuses)

Challenges/Loyalty - Any player that was active in December will be paid out the next reward they would have been due, i.e. If is a player is on 999k challenge points we paid out the reward for getting 1 million points

 


 I got it, thank you for all your help @Andy-Unibet ♥️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

im not sure if thats not aigainst rules , but mbe you can open bank account , and get  trusted adress , mailbox, in some of neibour country >?? Poland, Estonia ? Or Germany ?

Lithuania will offer local ❤️♥️❤️ty gambling and poker sites only .. not fair play.. if they want to stop gambling, they should ban all gambling, not making it local only.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@gichi wrote:

im not sure if thats not aigainst rules , but mbe you can open bank account , and get  trusted adress , mailbox, in some of neibour country >?? Poland, Estonia ? Or Germany ?

They will offer local ❤️♥️❤️ty gambling and poker sites only .. not fair play.. if they want to stop gambling, they should ban all gambling, not making it local only


And then explain yourself why your IP is not from this trusted address where you supposed to be. I don't know, maybe there are some players who are doing this, but you must ask yourself a question: do you want to break the rules and never be sure if they will pay your winnings or close your account including confiscating money,  because of rules violating.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Pesek wrote:


@gichi wrote:

im not sure if thats not aigainst rules , but mbe you can open bank account , and get  trusted adress , mailbox, in some of neibour country >?? Poland, Estonia ? Or Germany ?

They will offer local ❤️♥️❤️ty gambling and poker sites only .. not fair play.. if they want to stop gambling, they should ban all gambling, not making it local only


And then explain yourself why your IP is not from this trusted address where you supposed to be. I don't know, maybe there are some players who are doing this, but you must ask yourself a question: do you want to break the rules and never be sure if they will pay your winnings or close your account including confiscating money,  because of rules violating.


Yeah I agree @Pesek let's not talk about illegal stuff that is against unibet terma and conditions in this forum.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@GN1991,

Tournament tickets - All tickets have been converted to cash and paid out

Cash Game ticket - All tickets have been paid out based on the value of the ticket at time of product block

Bonus points - All customers with a balance of 10 BP (10c) or more have been paid out in cash

Playthrough Bonuses - For any outstanding active playthrough bonuses the remaining value of the bonus has been paid out (excluding welcome bonuses)

Challenges/Loyalty - Any player that was active in December will be paid out the next reward they would have been due, i.e. If is a player is on 999k challenge points we paid out the reward for getting 1 million points

 


I don't know if you are the right person to ask, but I still missing payment from:

25nl cash ticket which value was 24.50e

I'am also missing payment from 2x6e cash tickets which value was 13.42e  and 6.36e   and mising one payment from 4NL ticket which value vas 4.61

If it is possible can you please check that @Andy-Unibet  Thank you :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Sweeedeeen wrote:

Hi guys

I am very upset, I played for 6 years only in unibet

And what is the reason for this decision? After all, it's not about the regulators, because the site was blocked by the Lithuanian government for a very long time


Yeah, very good question, but apparently we will never get the answer :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...