SNG Blog

fest_student

@fest_student wrote:

Can someone explain why my opponents 3bet me pre with 4bb when i open with 2.2bb?

The easy answer is that nano stakes players don't need any reason to do anything. 🤣 You can drive yourself mad trying to find answers that just aren't there, so just enjoy what you get. Good luck with the challenge and blog.👍

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 3 months later...

Im back. 

Started to study the game and decided to also start a real grind.

Todays results at 4€ sng:

76 games,

result: + 65€ 

nickname was FestStudent. Tried at one moment 6 tables at once, but it felt that it was too hard to concentrate beacause im not used to play this much, so I played most of the session 4 tabling. see you at tables :)

Now I promise that I'll keep you updated after every session! My school has ended for this year so now I'll really try my best at this game and see if it gets me anywhere. Comment if you wish to see me discussing some hands, would be glad to do it.

• Like 5

gm

This hand made my yesterday.437834032_Nyttkuva2021-3-24kello0_20_35.thumb.png.4b96e462606b4b2d13409b179e8900c3.png

After last post it haven't happen anything special. Played last night but it was a break even session.

Played my usual morning mtt session on unibet and other sites. I played a small amount of sngs but didn't cash any. But did again win the 2€ multiverse (same as yesgterday) for 50€ wich made my session profitable. Went to the heads with my 14bb vs vvillains 105bb.

Noticed that ive played bad recently on the sngs(been tilted and played way too loose). But now i recognize my leaks so this will change. 

session result: +27

• Like 2

Just finished playing some sng's. played 4€song on Unibet and 5d 6max double or nothing sngs on another site. Had 3 tables of each. enjoyed more playing at the other site because I find it more fun and actually easier to play against people who try to not loose their money. But ran good there of course so we'll se what the result is after I get more volume in. The amount of sngs on Unibet was 27.

Session result: +40€

Todays result: +67€

• Like 3

Today played only songs on another site. Played 6max and 9max both normal and double or nothing. Came to the conclusion that I'm better at the normal ones and the DONs are more for break-even or small ROI players who rake much and grinds the leaderboard. I think I can do better than that, I don't like the idea of sitting in front of the computer 12-tabling 10 hours a day getting some rakeback........ Would had lost today without the normal ones for the record.

Result: +29€

• Like 1