STOP PLAYING POKER ON THIS SITE

GhostyToasty

@GhostyToasty wrote:

Now wildar will just change your name.

Do you wonder why we can't download our hands

Why we can't chat ?????

These site is hiding something

I believe this thread falls within the definition of chatting :) Few sites offer a public site for customers to chat on, which is indexed by Google, which means it can easily be found by new customers searching for info. Think we need to fire the decision makers, if the intention was to run a shady operation and hide it :D On-table chat is terrible, tragic and incredibly toxic, and we've absolutely no reason to add that to the Unibet experience

You can't download your hands, as we want to protect the recreationals - search and you'll find a more detailed explanation.

With the new loyalty system we'll be implementing tools that'll give you a bit more data on your gameplay, and long-term I'd like to build further on that and for instance have a "luck indicator", which would look at all-in equity and actual result; giving you one figure, which basically shows if you're running bad or not.

• Like 7

Poker Product Manager

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@GhostyToasty wrote:

Now wildar will just change your name.

Do you wonder why we can't download our hands

Why we can't chat ?????

These site is hiding something

I believe this thread falls within the definition of chatting :) Few sites offer a public site for customers to chat on, which is indexed by Google, which means it can easily be found by new customers searching for info. Think we need to fire the decision makers, if the intention was to run a shady operation and hide it :D

You can't download your hands, as we want to protect the recreationals - search and you'll find a more detailed explanation.

With the new loyalty system we'll be implementing tools that'll give you a bit more data on your gameplay, and long-term I'd like to build further on that and for instance have a "luck indicator", which would look at all-in equity and actual result; giving you one figure, which basically shows if you're running bad or not.

@Stubbe-Unibet   Awesome! 😀

A rough date will be nice, Q2_2021 or sooner? :happyshy:

@MrBandes wrote

He NEEDED TWO fcking cards to get there, and he got those two fcking cards. UNBELEAVABLE SH*T! ABSOLUTELY UNREAL. 

i forgot comment earlier :scared:

@MrBandes really two cards? ABSOLUTELY UNBELEAVABLE UNREAL BLIND :puking:

what about:  76, 7J, 1010, KK?

ps. I once recommended a therapy to out community friend.  @Sparrow473 Can you describe it to @MrBandes?🆒

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Stubbe-Unibet why are you derailing the chat. Why would a good player call with j6 25.

What flop would they be expecting to win on?

and protecting rec players LAUGHABLE. Can you not change your name.

yes or no?

So what would downlaoding my own hands do. as most people change their screen name

and last but not least. HOW WAS THE CHEATER POTRIPPER CAUGHT????????????? ILL WAIT

• Like 1

show me site where this will not happen....show me....or live game....show me....

i have lost 500€ with river 1 outer....in small stakes cash game...

i had A high flush he had straight flush draw....he won at river...

If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...

I'm so happy there is no chat option. So many people would just say "what a stupid call" blabla. But that call is AMAZING. Imagine people not doing this random stuff anymore, it wouldn't be unibet anymore 🤣

Although I would love a throw-option or whatever like gg or stars.

@Sparrow473 wrote:

Dunno @pinki , hardly remember. Maybe we have to do it again. :)

@MrBandes You have to hit your forehead with a chopping board until you forget this stupid thing, blaming the "rigged" RNG because of your unluck, or stuff like this...:Popeye::Rofl:

@Sparrow473 you forgot to mention to make 100 simulations of this hand at home - it can beforehead against the wall or even hitting the 'rigged' hand with a hammer in case of loss:Wink: 

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@GhostyToasty wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet why are you derailing the chat. Why would a good player call with j6 25.

What flop would they be expecting to win on?

and protecting rec players LAUGHABLE. Can you not change your name.

yes or no?

So what would downlaoding my own hands do. as most people change their screen name

and last but not least. HOW WAS THE CHEATER POTRIPPER CAUGHT????????????? ILL WAIT

You are the one who mentioned hand history download and chat. I replied and provided further info on other tools related to HH download, in the context of improving your play.

As you say yourself, most change alias, not all. And even if everyone was forced to change alias every session, you'd still be able to get valuable player pool data and at the end of the day, the ones benefiting the most from the feature will not exactly be the fish :) There's a reason almost all sites have moved in our direction and started banning huds etc.

If you believe it's rigged and we're running bots, and you genuinely don't enjoy playing, I'd advise you to stop. 

• Like 4

Poker Product Manager

@waffel wrote:

I'm so happy there is no chat option. So many people would just say "what a stupid call" blabla. But that call is AMAZING. Imagine people not doing this random stuff anymore, it wouldn't be unibet anymore 🤣

Ability to throw objects or "chat" with emojis is something we're considering, but not a priority right now :)

• Like 4

Poker Product Manager

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@waffel wrote:

Ability to throw objects or "chat" with emojis is something we're considering, but not a priority right now :)

So long you will have the option to turn it off, i don't mind. 

bots or no , but river and turn cards sometimes are predictable , many dejavu! mbe its fight against bots ,  where pure matematic wont help, but players who play often, can feel whats coming next ..

other thing that should change.. ..

when you winning, your luck in other games reduces !

if u lose, your luck returns in other games..

i beleve it all should be absolute random ! 

sports betting is high risk for players, but almost 0 risk for betting company..  stilll most fair gambling section

should be absolute zerro zerro system settings like this !

to control luck ! and cards against matematics

or slots, when you spending money on bets or poker, they give better ..

its easy to see !

it benifits players, who play short time periods .. but hurts players, who like to play long sessions

• Like 1

if you change your alias everyday. it will take alot longer to realize who is who. So this point aint valid.

There's a reason almost all sites have moved in our direction and started banning huds etc.

Yes too stop scandels and bots using the data. its not to protect us the players at all.

And i never said rigged or bots . if YOU read THE OPENING OF THIS THREAD.

ITS about suspious play of a player

@GhostyToasty wrote:

POKER is so rigged on this platform its unbelievable.

They must use housebots or some sort of shady ❤️♥️❤️.

RELEASE MY WHOLE HISTORY TO THIS FORUM IF IM LYING.

THE CALLS AND RUN OUTS ON THIS SITE ARE UNREALISTIC AND DO NOT MAKE SENSE.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK. YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING AND ITS NOT RIGHT

@GhostyToasty  Hey man, i feel for U, but to be fair U were saying rigged poker and bots at the beginning..:)

I am the last to blame U, as  i've got same rage many-many times...and "perfect" theories about bots and rigged poker online..

Unfortunately these thoughts just waste of energy, and cause (to me, i'm sure) more and more bad play,coz tilting..

Im trying very hard to overcome these feelings,otherwise no point to keep playing poker online..not saying im ok just yet, but trying..

Anyway, i wish the best for U and for all of as ,"rigtards" to get "well" soon and keep the focus somehow only on things what we can control.

Peace

"random is random" ;)

• Like 2

I started playing on Unibet thinking it is a fair site. But oh my damn no. I dont want to get banned but I have full rights to get my feelings out here. I know people will be like here comes another crybaby, lol. I dont care. Admin can check my hands if he wants. Opponent is hitting every fricking river against me whereas I am not hitting a single straight or flush. There could be many reasons to this. I am a freeroll player, have been building my bankroll from scratch and that itches Unibet management and does not want me to take any money without giving so they force this rigged draw on me. No its not variance. Variance also has limits. This is too frustrating when you see you are ahead on the flop and opponent is just hitting every river. Every damn online site ultimately resorts to rigging their platform for money and it is understandable from a business point but its just plain wrong to do this. Another could be good site down the drain. Worst part is no onecares about all this because there are people who will say, hey you suck at poker, go learn it first. Well all the damn knowledge is not going to help when you are rigging the draws. On the other side, if  I really do need to make regular deposits to get a fair play, just make it clear on the front and I would do so because I am looking for a fair game of poker.

• Like 2

@RogueWitch, I'm honestly not sure if you're being serious or just trolling?

Statements like "Every damn online site ultimately resorts to rigging their platform for money" are just silly. We make money on the rake paid, and it doesn't matter who wins (especially not in a freeroll). Rigging the site would likely see us lose our licenses. But sure, we will rig poker - which is just a few percent of total gross gaming revenue - where we make money on rake/fees and not your loss. Simply doesn't make any sense: would be a completely insane business decision.

• Like 5

Poker Product Manager

I am serious about the thing that one starts having doubts on the authenticity when the opponent is nailing rivers one after another.

On the point that why would a poker platform engage in rigging, let me give a scenario: Consider two players - one that deposits a lot and plays a lot of poker and hence contributes to a higher rake and the other guy is a freeroller, trying to build his bankroll from scratch and does not play huge volumes, thus much lower rake. Out of these two, whom do you think the platform should promote to be on the platform? The guy giving 10X rake orthe guy giving just X rake. Suppose they are heads up, now it does make sense for the platform to favour the guy who is contributing higher to the rake. So yes, it definitely matters who wins. 

For the point of argument, platform can still rig and pass on some money to the licensing authority. This is nothing new or unheard of. Not saying that this could be happening here but it is surely not an insane thing in todays business focused world.

• Like 1

Hey. I feel for you, I really do. But you are playing freerolls with opponents who do not have any investment in the game. Suck-outs are so rampant in the freerolls that I'll often let my freeroll tickets from betting just expire. -it's not worth the tilt!!!

May I suggest building your bankroll at first with sit n go's??? The variance is at least manageable as the downswings can be less severe.

• Like 2

Well, when you have a bad running day, just stop and go for a walk, do some other stuff. Unibet makes about 2% of its revenue from poker so it would make absolutely no sense to rig anything.

This thoughts crossed my mind aswell, but at the end of the day, its still gambling. You cant always win

• Like 3