Verification delay

Starky52

Hi mods,

Can someone please help me. 3 out of 4 of my verification documents are being declined. As far as I can tell they are all perfectly adequate and the reasons given for the decline do not stand to reason. 

I have been a loyal customer for over 5 years so am not sure why verification is now required anyway but please take some action to resolve this ASAP or just refund my money and close my account so I can take my business elsewhere. I have around 1.5k in the account which I can't touch while you play games with the process. I am very disappointed with this and will not waste my time uploading further documents until a proper reason for the decline is given. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Richard

@Starky52 I don't have access to the documents system, but from what I can see, they were declined as 1. The back of your card needs to be signed (this is a general requirement for card to be valid) 2. the proof of address needs to be one sent to your address, 3. essential details on documents were maybe covered by your hand/finger, and it'd be better if you use only thumb and index finger to hold it up.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Perhaps one of the mods can have a look at the case today, or you can reach out to customer support by chat.

Hope you get it resolved swiftly :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Thanks Stubbs,

I will resubmit for the card and ID with pic. For the proof of address it is difficult as I request all of my mail in soft copy these days. 

Actually, it said proof of address is not even required if I upload a copy of my drivers license, which has my address on it as well so I don't know why it's even asking me for this