My withdrawals are not processed since two weeks because unibet does not verify me

orsim68

I submitted my ID earlier, it was accepted quickly., Two weeks ago I asked 4500 EUR withdrawals,  immediately I was asked to provide utility bill, I sent it. One week later I saw it was rejected, I went to the live chat, they did not give me reason why was it rejected, they said send another proof of address (???). I sent my bank statement one week ago and it's still not verified. I think this is unacceptable, it's not quality, it's a crap service what I experience here.

• Like 1

Hey @orsim68 and welcome to the Community!

As you know, we will have to do our due diligence hence documents requested. Were you not provided with any reasons for the new proof of address request at all? 

I will see if I can speed up the process for you. :) 

Yesterday on the live chat I was promised that my case has been changed to the most urgent category, but (of course) nothing happened in the last 24+ hours. On the verification page I can read that the verification is completed usually within 48 hours, sometimes it takes up to 5 days. I'm in the 8th day, my 4500 EUR withdrawal is still pending. It's really unacceptable.

I got an email that my account is frozen, because it's not verified. I uploaded my document 9 days ago and you send me an email like that? Enough of this ❤️♥️❤️, I fill a complaint at Malta LGA, I hope they will help me to save out my money from here.

im just wondering... what if you cant provide document , bill letter, to prove your adress ( im not recieving any bills  ) ? only way i can do this, is by screening bank account, or personal letters !  ofcourse, my account is vertified ... and i never had problems, withdrawing money, but i never had more than 1k eur .. issues like this( not the first one lately )  , makes me wonder, if it is worth to deposit big money, and play bigger games . if u can get problems likes this... - taking photo near house where adress can be seen holding passport :D :D or endless vertification lenght

You are right. If you deposit and lose, there is no problem with it at all, they will not interrupt your game. But if you have lucky,as I had (turnovered my 315 EUR deposit to 7000 EUR, 4500 EUR in withdrawal, 2500 EUR still on my account) and try to withdraw, then surely will something happen to not receive the money in time, additional verification, delay, account frozing, bloodsucking and I'm very frustrated and angry, because I can't do anything. But I've filled the complaint at Malta LGA, I hope I will receive my rightful money one day.

Yes.. the regulatory authority told Unibet to not verify the uploaded document, they told Unibet to freeze my account, they told Unibet to withhold my money.. moron. Easy to write chill, it's not your account with 7000 EUR.

Another day passed, nothing changed, wish I know why don't Unibet verify an address paper since 10 days, why do they withold my money.

Been there, it is often pain in a-hole when you wonder if you ever see money and if some site is legit or not. But if you are legit, you will get your money from unibet. They are just slow as hell sometimes for some reason. Dunno if sites do that for customers to cancel withdraw or smthng but NEVER do that, just wait and smule later 😃

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.

Unibet are the worst bookmakers in the world!  The service is crap!  When you make a deposit they don't ask for id, but when you want to withdraw money all of a sudden they want all kinds of id. 1 big con job if you ask me. My advice to everyone is to stay away from UNIBET!

18th day since I uploaded my bank statement and still nothing. Live chat say (lie) the same, the relevant department has not verified my document yet. They could freeze my account many days ago (still I don't know why), but they can't verify a ❤️♥️❤️ document in 18 days, it's a joke. Ecogra has not replied me yet.

3 weeks (21 days) elapsed, and still nothing. It is obvious that they don't want to pay me out. I searched on the net and I read many stories that unibet simply closed the account and they kept the balance and they did not give a reason why.