Can the UO ticket exchange work both ways ?

Nestabear

So here is my new idea... If you can break your UO tickets down into smaller denominations in the lobby, with the UO ticket exchange tourneys, for example, a UO 10 ticket for 10x1 UO tickets, would it be possible to make tourneys in the lobby where one could exchange your tickets into higher denominations, for example, if you had 10x€1 UO tickets you could register & get 1x€10 UO ticket.

Would something like this be possible ?

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

I don't think it's fair to allow people to basically jump a level of the satellite tree. I believe you should have to win that €250 by playing a €50 sat rather than playing multiple €10 sats and buying your way in.

As far as breaking down €250 tickets, once you reach the final level you just need to beat the end boss :)

• Like 2

Poker Janitor

The current exchangers are an amazing service to those with strict bankroll management/anyone that wants to win big with very little investment. I honestly don't see the point in offering reverse exhangers. If you have five €50 tickets, play 5 * €50 qualifiers for a shot at the €250 level :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions