US election 2020_unresolved

emilk

How convineint of the moderators to close the thread wihtout time to give a proper response to a claim.

The thread that was closed, because ??? reasons: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-and-Sports/US-election-thread/td-p/361878/page/32

Anyway...

@emilk wrote:
@comanimal wrote:
@emilk wrote:

betslip1.jpg.362914e3f14ac4e4337b4ec4f3e52851.jpg

I started to document the results to start building a case to present to The Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority.

Funny thing i noticed on the betslip, not only is it full of grammar mistakes, that will make it more interpretebal in my native language, but it states that the bet is settled 3. nov 2020 20.00. This will be a easy one.

@emilk Is this the first bet you ever made? No site gives a specific time for the bet to be settled, lul RoflRoflRofl

The line where it specifies the date (03.nov 2020 20:00) is simply the starting time of the event you're betting on.

Yes it is. I dont gamble. Anyway... the other betslip says it starts 04.2020 02.00, so your argument doesent hold up.

In case this is true. It will be another misleading factor, that can be used in Court. Gambling has very strict regulations and they already f up, when they breached theirn own terms. 

@emilk It's amazing I have to explain it to you, unfortunately you are just showing just how unknowledgeable you are in this matter.

Voting actually started a couple of months ago already depending on the state and ended on 03.nov at different times in different states. So if you would actually think rationally for a second,  you woudn't even consider the possibiilty that a bet can be settled before even the voting ends Dissatisfied  Not to even mention counting all the votes, which can take days, because in most states you can't start counting the votes before the election day or before the polls close.

Good luck with your court case though Laugh I hope you do represent yourself with all your knowledge you have about the US election, I'm sure that will go well!!!

@comanimal I know voting started a few months before the elections started.

Im stating that the betslips i have does not show the date/time it was closed, i have made an inquiery about it. It is misleading at least, it shows when i opend the bet and (i assume) when the bet was closed, on two betslips it states 03.11.20, 20:00 and 04.11.20; 02.00. 

I will consider that the bet will be closed when there is a projected winner (AP) without reasonable doubt. The election results were immediately contested by the President of The United States, this is public information. I want Unibets statement on what is their basis for beyond reasonable doubt.

• Like 1

@emilk 

Unibet doesn't want the election issues to appear in the main feed. Thus they bundled everything here

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/US-election-thread/m-p/362380#M66037 

and made it disappear from the main feed. Geez, I wonder why...

@Unibet -> The 2020 presidential election isn't over yet so why have you called the race prematurely like some little kid having sex for the first time???

Capture.JPG.6dd49d42c86a1ca9e1608df627311835.JPGUS2020_KEYDATES_BETWEEN_VOTE_AND_INAUGURATION.jpeg.bc6c2dbf7a76b3d61f34ddc285986add.jpeg

Have you ever heard this phrase before: "Respect the rules"?!? Just like most of the other betting companys are doing!!!

• Like 3

Breaking news: https://phibetaiota.net/2020/11/robert-steele-ed-jewett-trump-will-not-concede-sof-has-captured-all-servers-in-germany-with-fraud-evidence-we-are-a-go-for-righteous-triumph/

2020/11/13

Robert Steele & Ed Jewett: Trump Will Not Concede, SOF Has Captured All Servers in Germany with Fraud Evidence, We Are a GO for Righteous Triumph!

So by now team trump now has all the proof needed in the frankfurt servers regarding dominion stealing votes etc.

@unibet when are you announce opening up our bets again? I think your "Beyond reasonable doubt" stance is shattered in pieces by now imo.

• Like 1

PCTULF4

Our girl Sidney hopefully has the goods. She's going to release the kraken!

My body is ready!

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@unibet -> In case you're confused....
CONGRESS made an official statement THERE IS NO PRESIDENT ELECT AS OF NOW!
Which means JOE BIDEN, is falsely claiming to be president elect. The MEDIA, is falsely confirming a president elect.
Congress has made it official.

https://twitter.com/LawDog323/status/1328145585279365121/photo/1

So are you gonna open up our bets on Trump now again since it's surely not "beyond reasonable doubt" that one candidate won yet?

• Like 4

@unibet -> In case you're still confused about this....

Trump has prepared for this 2020 election for quite some time. Please take a look at his executive order from September 12, 2018:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

If I were you I would immediately open up our bets for Trump vinning this election unless you wanna flush your reputation down the toilet and have a ton of lawsuits raining your way from all over the world!? USE YOUR BRAINS AND DO THE REASONABLE THING JUST LIKE THE OTHER RESPECTET BETTING SITES THAT KEEP THESE BETS OPEN UNTIL OFFICIAL RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED!!!

Best Regards...

• Like 3