US election thread

KPE

Unibet staff - please don't close this thread again.

I think it's better that you keep a single thread alive, instead of trying to silence people. They will just start new threads, which I guess is not what you want, as it's starts to flood your board.

Your premature call might happen to be a mistake, and we will probably point that out if Trump wins. Otherwise just relax, and please don't close the threads, and remove email adresses etc., that are not agreeing with your terms.

My guess is, that if you act like the US main stream media, you will start to loose your offended customers.

PS. There are other ways of uniting the offended people.

• Like 9

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @KPE, I've kept the thread open for as long as possible before they turn in to a back and forth argument that goes nowhere. We can try to keep this thread open if it stays civil and does not turn out like the rest of them. I will move this to the betting board as that's where it belongs. The point is not to try to silence people, I've told in every one that people are free to send me a message and let me know if they wish to have it published in the thread and I will do so. The threads are also visible for everyone to view, just not reply. There is not much more to be added.

This will not be a thread to discuss personal opinions about any candidate but will solely be related to the betting.

• Like 3

unibet should make an official statement that if trump ends up winning by exposing fraud with legal battles, and change of state winners due to recounts and such, that the least trump betters will get is a refund, I don't care about the winnings, I just want my initial money back

do not forget the beyond reasonable doubt factor that unibet did not obey, there has been reasonable doubt on the joe Biden projection if you were to actually look around and be aware of the poltical atmosphere

• also I just want to state that there isn’t an official statement yet for a bet to be settled on regarding the winning candidate of the 2020 election. So you can’t go back to your terms and conditions 1. Saying that if there is a change due to fraud like means the first official statement still remains, but there has not been an official statement yet. The legal system makes the official statement not an unfinished election projection by media, since when does media declare a president? Oh wait they are just media companies
  • Like 10

I think that many of us feels, that the Unibet call was a little premature, and at least 70 million Americans think the same as we do. Then the other half, has the exact opposite opinion, which leads to endless discussions.

I think we shouldn't worry to much about Unibet's decision right now. However, if the courts are ruling in Trumps favor, and it changes the final standing, it think it's an obvious mistake they called the bet this early.

I have a mailing list where "offenders" can discuss the Unibet decision, and keep it away from this thread.
To join, send an email to removed with "subscribe" in the subject.

• Like 4

So a day later. What is now the way to go for unibet? Do you just let this bets settled while nothing is official? What will happen if the courts and recounts decided that Trump won this states and at the end will be president for annother four years? How will you handle this with people like me who bet on Trump as winner of this election?
  • Like 2

According to their own conditions, the bet that was made, is settled contrary to the terms.
The terms say that there needs to be a official statement, even if its preliminary, it has to be official.
The bet is settled on the basis, that the projected winner is J.Biden and there is no reasonable doubt about the results.
Unfortunately there is alot of doubt about the elections integrity, even before they made the settlements. It does not matter what the "media" says, the people have voiced their concerns and multiple lawsuits are being brought to court in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada and more. Supreme Court ordered that the main-in ballots received during the election day and in person ballots MUST be separated, which was not done and a full audit has been ordered and this is one of many cases. https://triblive.com/news/pennsylvania/u-s-supreme-court-justice-orders-pa-counties-to-separate-but-...
Dead people voting, double voting, software errors, legal poll watchers denied to inspect the ballot counting for 24h and many more cases.

• Like 8

And I did not bet on "when the media called the president". This was not in the descibtion of the bet. This are the terms: "Winners determine who reaches the required number of votes on election day. If there is no clear winner on election day, the offer will be placed as soon as a candidate is determined as the winner without reasonable doubt."

All other bet provider did not close the presidential election bet. Just for your info.

• Like 5

Dont forget that the official statement comes from the Electoral College, Supreme Court or Senate. Right now the media conglomerate has claimed the victory for J.Biden, but the unofficial results are contested.

Remember that the media is not who decides the election, nor do any foreign bodies like Merkel. Some of this information is on the other threads, but this needs to be emphasized and people need to know.

• Like 12

The fact that Unibet has called the 2020 Election Winner for Joe Biden 4 DAYS after the election and pending lawsuits into corruption is suspect in and of itself! I am certain that without a doubt thousands of similar clients of Unibet are equally enraged at this shady judgement and our voices will be heard!

• Like 13

Well, I wait for it.

P.s.: Over 130k Votes in Georgia are likely to disqualified cause of illegal change of voter address. There we go. 15k+ for Biden. Will this get through we have the first state switching to Trump. Other will follow. ;)

• Like 6

Unibet can learn a few things from Betfair https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/09/business/biden-betfair-wager/index.html

even betfair has stated today "we are waiting for OFFICIAL results" before settling the bet 

FYI I made a thread tagging unibet staff regarding this matter on they should play it safe by waiting for official results before paying winnings, and I also stated in that post why is there is OBVIOUS reasonable doubt 

but they didn't listen and paid the winnings the following day

If you are going to host political betting you really need to be aware of what's happening in the political atmosphere, this isn't the same as sports betting

unibet will really hate themselves for not taking people in their community seriously

they could have avoided what is soon to come

Because what is going to fix this problem will come out of THEIR pockets now 

• Like 13

I was not expecting this kind of behaviour from a "reputable" betting site aswell.

The damage control is full on, closing threads and not giving anserws about the obvious fraud they themselves are commiting in relation to closing the bets prematurely when there is PLAUSIBLE doubt about the elections UNOFFICIAL results.

• Like 10

The reason why I'm locking threads for new replies is not damage control. The threads repeat over and over the same thing, which has been answered multiple times. And by the looks of it, this thread is going to the same direction. If it can't be kept civil and on point, and not turn in to a back and forth argument with nothing new presented, I will also be forced to lock this one too. Everything will be reopened once the matter is completely settled by latest. For now I will still leave this one open for discussion but if it goes to the exact same as the other threads I will lock it.

I've inquired about the bets on a general level and if you have any questions about a specific bet slip of yours, please post the question with a coupon ID either here or to me via PM and I can pass it on to our traders. At this point I have no updates to give to anyone.

• Like 1

Civil lawsuit filed in Michigan: https://townsquare.media/site/656/files/2020/11/election-crimes-lawsuit.pdf

City of Detroit MI being sued.
a.Defendants systematically processed and counted ballots from voters whose name failed to appear in either the Qualified Voter File (QVF) or in the supplemental sheets. When a voter’s name could not be found, the election worker assigned the ballot to a random name
already in the QVF to a person who had not voted.

b.Defendants instructed election workers to not verify signatures on absentee ballots, to backdate absentee ballots, and to process such ballots regardless of their validity.

c.After election officials announced the last absentee ballots had been received, another batch of unsecured and unsealed ballots, without envelopes, arrived in trays at the TCF Center. There were tens of thousands of these absentee ballots, and apparently every ballot was counted and attributed only to Democratic candidates.

d.Defendants instructed election workers to process ballots that appeared after the election deadline and to falsely report that those ballots had been received prior to November 3, 2020 deadline.

e.Defendants systematically used false information to process ballots, such as using incorrect or false birthdays. Many times, the election workers inserted new names into the QVF after the election and recorded these new voters as having a birthdate of 1/1/1900.

f.On a daily basis leading up to the election, City of Detroit election workers and employees coached voters to vote for Joe Biden and the Democrat party. These workers and employees encouraged voters to do a straight Democrat ballot. These election workers and employees went over to the voting booths with voters in order to watch them vote and coach them for whom to vote.

• Like 3

Why are you removing my email address, if it's not damage control. The email address is not private information at all, which anyone can see.

Is it OK to post a link to a page where people can sign up, or do you simply not want us to gather?

Eventually we can find other ways - but trying to block this effort right here, doesn't look to good.

• Like 3

Kyle Becker, Fox News Journalist:

@kylenabecker

GEORGIA.

132,000 "Change of Address" RED FLAGS in Fulton County, GA. These votes are "highly likely ineligible to vote and have moved," per source.

Biden leads Georgia by 10K votes as of last update.

It's enough to be a *gamechanger.*

• Like 3