Unibet staff - regarding 2020 election

skeetey

@JeppeL 

Be safe with paying out winnings for the the 2020 election too early. 

Mainstream news can only project a winner they can't actually officially declare a winner

Trumps court battles within the next weeks will be what makes it official, there tends to be re votes in primary states 

It would be a shame to pay out winnings prematurely, to just have it back fire on you if the supposed projected winner Biden did win just through fraud and trump ends up taking it back, create a lot of stress for your situation and a lot of unhappy users on your site demanding their money refunded 

look into benfords law, all election stats are following it except for Biden votes in major counties / battle states which screams fraud 

there is also information coming out major election software used in the battle states was giving votes meant fo trump to Biden by the tens of thousands, they still need to look into how much it really has done to all other counties using the software

take your time with paying out winnings and do research on the situation 

wait for trump's court battles to happen where he tends to expose major voter fraud going on in battle states 

• Like 4

I assume you both voted and placed your bets on Trump? Since Unibet has stated that their official source is AP news, they have to follow the rules they have set for themselves. The bets does not have anything to do with politics per se, the bet can simply be said to be "When/Who does AP News declare (as) the winner of the election?

• Like 2

So you are saying it’s ok for them to give out winnings on a potential frauded outcome? How is that fair at all?

They should really play it safe and wait for trumps legal actions results or they will have very unhappy users

• Like 4

I'm not even going to begin discussing politics and what has happened and not happened during the election. The fact is that Unibet has stated who they have decided to use as their official source (AP News). When this source has declared the winner (which they have done like they always do), Unibet must follow the rules they set for the bet. If they decide to break their own rules and NOT use their official source this will be much worse for Unibet as a bookmaker :)

• Like 2

Everything we say is to each other will just have bias and conflict of interest so it's up to staff anyways

i just wanted to let them know there is legal actions regarding the election and that is a part of the election and deciding the ultimate winner of the president

when I betted I read that it will be payed out when there is no reasonable doubt about who is the president 

and if there is going to be election legal actions and fraud claims with math laws backing it and other information coming out regarding fraud that is reasonable doubt on the current projection

just tagging more staff so they see this thread

Court and legal action is a part of the election it's not something separate because it's the law who decides the winner not news sources 

@AusStub @RayL 

• Like 5

Algore “won”in 2000 for 30 days

Staff, legal action is part of the election process

the election is not over

There is beyond reasonable doubt that the current projected winner will very well not be the winner, and due to potential nefarious reasons

• Like 5

Dude that is the one thing that does matter the most???

4BAE7FB9-17B9-4233-AB18-31CA43607145.thumb.jpeg.a23e0188e242d40adcc87f277d056dbf.jpeg

"To win beyond reasonable doubt" 

reasonable doubt is the most important factor 

Once all reasonable doubt is gone the winnngs will be payed out 

and it won't until all claims of fraud and legal actions regarding the process are dealt with 

ap coming out saying the projected winner is Biden does not destroy all reasonable doubt on what can happen to the election in a week from now

@AusStub 

• Like 4

My bet on WHEN only deals with Ap News as the official source :) So I just got the money I won in my account now. Good luck in court with the rest of those who cannot admit a fair defeat. Yes, it was close but he still lost! Just send me a message if you want to bet on the election results being changed, because I can guarantee they won't ;)