When does Unibet settle election winner bets.

maskinjegern

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there Is fraud going on

unibet will regret paying out right now before trump takes the election from Biden when expose the fraud going on in court

look into benford law and how all election stats follows the law except for Biden's votes

There is major fraud going on 

• Like 7

They said they would settle bets for "when the next president is announced" whenever AP news called it. That happened today. Would assume the same goes for other bets concerning the winner of the election... But neither of my bets have been settled so far...

• Like 2

@maskinjegern wrote:

All big media outlets have decleared Biden AS the winner. Anyone know when Unibet pay out on the bets?

@maskinjegern is it the media that elects the president? or maybe it is a law in certain country? read at least wiki about elections in US in first place👍

• Like 5
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

The question is not when every US citizen agrees that a new president has been selected, or when the sore loser decides to admit defeat. It is simply when the official source that Unibet has selected before the election has decided to declare the winner of the election. That has already happened this afternoon, hence the OPs question.

• Like 1

Well, my bets does not say anything about reasonable doubt :) They simply say that their official source is AP News, and NO other sources will be considered for settling the bet. Please do not turn this into a political debate. 

• Like 2

@Jambo88 wrote:

They said they would settle bets for "when the next president is announced" whenever AP news called it. That happened today. Would assume the same goes for other bets concerning the winner of the election... But neither of my bets have been settled so far...

In that case they i guess they should settle with that. Dunno, didn't made me bets here. But they always have the last word how they settle so i understand if they want to wait with this messy situation.

One site seems to still offer Biden for 1.04 , ez money :laugh: