LLinusLLomu SNG Blog

LLinusLLomu00

Not much to report today. Sitting 2nd on the leaderboard, detirmined to win it with 4 days left. Think I over focused on winning bounties particularly late game - had a top 3 stack with around 25 left and busted needlessly. Need to make each event count and not punt off, as it will probably go down to the wire. Breakeven day with a few tickets won, felt I played some of my worst poker all year today and just wanted to wrap up my session so I did. Looking forward to tommorrow and aiming to reach the top of the leaderboard - that £2000 prize looks too good to miss out on!

• Like 6

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor day today, probably minus 300 ish. And busted the 50 neptune in a stupid spot I believe final 2 tables. Not sure if chasing these bounties is worth it , would need to talk to someone more knowledable vs having a stack later on for tournaments. Worst fay of the series so far, and I have fallen to 3rd in the Leaderboard, 11 off the top. 3 days left, will obviously play all events - I feel a massive run in the Omaha is my best chance but being a fish I shouldn't reg at 200BB deep - last time I got all in pre with AAQT 2 suits against 2 random hands and lost  - and it was a freezeout which is crucial. But yeah I didn't play great today so I will need to reset for tomorrow, make good decisions and see. Even if I get 3rd that alone covers all buy ins considering I satteied into many, and that leaves out cashes altogether which are over 4 figures. Strange not having a final table to post again today, but I really haven't been playing regular schedule of well, everything, and I certainly will take a day or 2 off at the end of the series. GL tomorrow everyone

• Like 3

Felt much happier during today's session - only 6 houts long and mainly 5/6 tabling, sometimes less. Quality of play improved and had a real shot at the 25 bounty, was 2nd in chips 40 to go - had I one this hand I would have been massive chipleader and really couls have went on to  win/ get loads of bounties for the leaderboard. Looks like I'll end up between 5-10 when all is over, very dissapointing but not undeserved.  Also got 6th in the Galaxy which was a sickner.1387096128_seriesfinisher.png.edf6773b720be5853a19c47c3c9d6195.png421202143_gLxypIN.png.78c58b22f85b3fcf33eb4c24222d8c23.png

• Like 2

Its been a while - ended up 7th in the PKO series - disapointed but I won the book and I know I played poorly in the last few days - January was my greatest month of volume ever and I had few days off and had an unbelievable winning month. I took a few days off to rest, and get ready for return of college. I played today for the freeroll - won a 50MTTand played some tables on the side - only 4/5, no 10 tabling madness today. Ended up taking 3rd in Dark Matter and shipping the Galaxy for the umpteenth time, glad to book a win - about 450 to start the month, although I barely played my regular schedule. Will try hop into the Big Bang PKO if I'm not busy900859544_backatitfeb.png.4df8696964e7770062b4c9924420431c.png1447448725_darkmatter3rd.png.b09ec873b84826c22812b6d707cbcb72.pngtomorrow. GL for February everyone ♠️:cash: .

• Like 4

• 2 years later...