error DirectX Update Required

qwert111

Hello Everyone,

1561439275_ubissue.png.e3ae5e796f8a359927506f18556942de.png

Have downloaded yesterday unibet poker client but cannot open it to install.

Error message is:  error is : DirectX Update Required " There is a problem with your video card or driver. Please try to update the drivers for your video card. If you still requiere assistance , would you like to contact Unibet Costumer support?

my pc specs are :

6 RAM

DirectX 12 

Windows 10 32 bit 20h2 last version

intel 2 core duo e4600 2.40Ghz , HP dx2400 MicroTower.

intel ® G33/31 express chipset (integrated) graphic card.

I open all poker rooms only Unibet not possible.

And all my pc is updated.

any help ill appreciate :) Thanks

@qwert111 your hardware was discontinued by Intel more than 10 years, with latest drivers being from 2009. I'm afraid you won't be able to run the desktop client on your current rig, but you should be able to run the browser client, where you can tile up to 4 tables :)
  • Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

We don't have any official min system requirements. What I'd advise you to do is simply to get a system with relatively new hardware, which will get driver updates in the foreseeable future.

You don't have to spend a fortune, but I'd go for something with 8gb of ram and Intel i5 or one of the newer AMD Ryzen. If you find a system, which you think is interesting, feel free to post it here, and I'll give you my feedback (also on price and possible better alternatives in same range) :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions