Verification

AmyH88

Hi, sent my documents over for verification yesterday. DL was verified within minutes, bank card not verified at the same time?

Also, it said if submitting a DL, this is used for your proof of address also, however when I click on account needs verifying there is still the option of sending in something for proof of address?

Thanks 

Hi @AmyH88 and welcome to the community!

The note I see on your account from our Player Safety team, is that they're asking for a proof of address separately from the drivers license and it needs to have been sent to your address within the last 90 days.
In order to complete the process, could you please send an email to your local customer support, or to us here on the community at contact@unibetcommunity.com with this proof of address. It can be a utility bill, tax return, bank statement or an official government letter - all 4 corners need to be visible on the document.

Best regards,

Jeppe

Former Community Manager

I've had the worst experience possible with my verification. Unibet never asked for verification when I was depositing funds but makes it next to impossible to verify my account upon withdrawals.

I've send a photo of my bank statement (Current A/c & Credit Cards); My Passport; My Drivers License; Utility Bills even photos of me outside the house name of my house. I'm at breaking point with getting this resolved.....so painful.

Hey @Cenzhere, that's simply not true. The amount of verifications that take longer than the instructed times are extremely low. We have thousands of verifications done on a daily basis. That being said, I am trying to get your process sped up for you. :) 

@ReCorpH it is true. If unibet gave a f. They would do verification before you are allowed to bet like any normal bookie. Instead letting to play then oh you withraw too much let's just slow you down now. Let's keep you waiting for weeks and go from there. In meantime enjoy our messages requesting new photos

I had 0 verification before deposit,bet,withrawals till now. So that's already not true. If that's regulations it should be done first. And why does cases take weeks? Even days is too much. If team can't handle all the cases why do you take so many at once?

By law when Id is verified a player should receive their money since id is confirmed. Which in my case is. You can restrict my account till your team does a research on Monzo bank and their cards. But withraw should be paid out by now. That you can't hold against me because your team don't know there are more than 1 type of debit cards in world.

Your account is not restricted, and I will not argue with you about the laws and regulations. We have teams of professional people who know what they are doing, and know the regulations.

The teams can indeed handle the cases, like I said there are thousands of cases done within the timelines but every now and then a case will be prolonged for multiple different reasons. But rest assured, all cases are sorted and we have no interest in delaying them, that would be bad business.