verification

JAPPE_99

hi,

I made an unibet account a long time ago (~2 years ago) and i couldn't verify my account because the documents were to old and a was trying to verify it for a few hours with different methods/documents and after a while i just gave up. But now i want to make a deposit and it says that my account is already verified while i haven't been on this account for 2 years and when i try to make a deposit it says 'please verify account". So i don't know what to do?

@JAPPE_99 So it appears the proof of address you sent in at the time couldn't be approved and thus the verification couldn't be completed.

In order to complete the verification, could you please send an email to your local customer support, or to us here on the community at contact@unibetcommunity.com with a proof of address that's no more than 90 days old. It can be a utility bill, tax return, bank statement or an official government letter - all 4 corners need to be visible on the document.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @JAPPE_99,

Unfortunately the document is not clear as in what it is. 

Here's the guideline: 

Poor of Address - acceptable types: utility bills, tax returns, Bank Statements, official government (NOT mobile phone, medical, subscriptions or insurance policies) Showing all 4 corners of the page. Let me know if there is something unclear and I'll do my best to clear it up. :)