Accidently put down a wrong bet and would like it canceled

CaligulasDog

Hello community team, 

Today I accidently put down a wrong bet. I meant to bet on the Texas state election  but ended up betting on Pennsylvania. This happened due to an visual error on my side. I assumed that the betting odds would belong to the white field and was proven an idiot when they didn't. I contacted customer support immediately within 5 minutes, but they weren't really helpful. I now read about more people getting their bets refunded here and would like to apply for my case being looked at. I made this bet a couple of hours ago since then the odds haven't changed. The customer support wasn't really helpful either even though I contacted them immediately. So I would kindly ask to have a look at my case and issue a refund. It would go along a long way with my good will and view on this plattform if a small mistake on my side would not be exploited immediately by the company. At the very least I would ask for the ability to cash out with usual penalties. 

Screenshot of why I made the mistake:

Screenshot_20201021_232209.thumb.jpg.4e2e6ff27a872bc6f0fbc477594d0c76.jpg

Screenshot of my bet:

Screenshot_20201021_232412.thumb.jpg.a5748b514d6ea3acc828dd252351e1af.jpg

And yes, I admit that I should have known that a 2.65 for the Republicans in Texas should be impossible and I admit that I got carried away at the prospect of it, but to be fair to my stupid mind, the UI is a tid bit confusing as well and certainly doesn't help in making the bets absolutely clear.

Well, it does seem that nobody wants to take interest in this, which is rather disappointing for me as I always liked this Plattform the most and I would have expected more willingness to compromise from the people in charge here. In consequencence I will wait till my close to 4k in bets are settled and then withdraw from the plattform for good after deleting my account  to another with hopefully better skils in customer relationships management. Regardless I wish everyone reading this a good and fruitful time betting and living. We are all just people and there is always an up after every down!  Cheers

Hey @CaligulasDog and Welcome to the Community! 

When exactly did you contact customer service? Unfortunately there is nothing we can do for the settled bet as it has already been settled, but I'd like to take a look at the cntact and see if there is a awy we could reimburse you somehow. :)

Hello ReCorpH,

Thank you for responding!

According to the bet slip I wagered the bet at 21. Okt. 2020, 13:50:27

And I basically immediately contacted customer service via Chat after that in 3 to 10 minute time span depending on how you count the waiting times. I was transfered to  German speaking operator I assumed was female because of the name, I can't fully remember now. 

I really hope something can come out of this. I don't mind losing money on bets I made myself, but knowing you will lose money because of an accidently clicking thr wrong button and with a bet you have zero faith in from the beginning leaves a sour taste behind. 

In any case thank you for your efforts!