Tournament tickets

Cl1nt

Firstly, I love this site and refer it to anyone who will listen; however, I find the tournament ticket situation difficult sometimes. Why are tickets won for specific events only? For instance, I have a couple of UOS tickets that I won and wasn't able to use. The fault is mine because thought they were generic €5 tickets but now I stand to lose them as there is no change policy anymore. Isn't there an option for us to use the value in tournament tickets for other events? I am also afraid I will lose my ticket to the DSO live to online tournament as it happens so scarcely and the tournament is often announced quite late that should I not be able to make the tournament then I lose a €300 ticket.

Please advise if there is any thought to changing this policy. 

Thanks and regards

Clint

• Like 1

@Cl1nt wrote:

Firstly, I love this site and refer it to anyone who will listen; however, I find the tournament ticket situation difficult sometimes. Why are tickets won for specific events only? For instance, I have a couple of UOS tickets that I won and wasn't able to use. The fault is mine because thought they were generic €5 tickets but now I stand to lose them as there is no change policy anymore. Isn't there an option for us to use the value in tournament tickets for other events? I am also afraid I will lose my ticket to the DSO live to online tournament as it happens so scarcely and the tournament is often announced quite late that should I not be able to make the tournament then I lose a €300 ticket.

Please advise if there is any thought to changing this policy. 

Thanks and regards

Clint

Hi @Cl1nt,

Regarding the DSO ticket, although it works as entry to the tournament, it's really a placeholder for you to know you have an entry to DSO event. Even if the ticket expires you'll still have an entry assigned to you and that will never expire.

The event specific sats are designed to ensure we have enough players to cover GTDs. @Leo-Unibet shuld be able to confirm if the tickets you have leftover can be converted to generic ones.

Poker Janitor