What does the requirement "min odds per leg 3.0" mean on BetBuilder related Free Bets?

esessdg

Hi @esessdg  I presume you mean these free bets.

1375751713_Screenshot(208).thumb.png.1f5b70c9141bae6be78ecd4a8a39f934.png

Each of these matches can be bet on, it looks like the odds of the whole bet must be 3.00, so a single on total goals, corners, etc would be acceptable, or a multiple where the whole bet comes to 3.00 using any odds.  Some bet builder offers you can make your own betbuilder, but as they are multiples each leg on the bet is usually much smaller, say 1.40, and this would be in the description. If you were doing a bet builder and each leg had to be 3.00 I think it would be extremely difficult. :teardrop:

Good Luck. 👍

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

• 3 months later...

I am just looking at this offer, too, on Chelsea v Burnley, and it sounds like it means EVERY leg (every part) has to be at 2/1 or greater.  This seems harsh and makes the bet almost impossible to do, unless you include a First Goalscorer (which doesn't interest me) or choose over 4 goals (Chelsea are not that adventurous); andcorners and cards are pretty much out of the frame...... Compare this to at least one other bookamker, where this restriction doesn't apply!

No, for a multiple  it looks like EVERY leg e.g. all 3 in a treble, has to be 2/1 (3.0) or bigger, as per my comment below.  Surprised they get anyone to take it up, frankly....compare this to competitors... no such restriction.

• 2 weeks later...

As per the post from kaf above, I'm really unsure of the wording in the T & Cs of this offer. It's totally ambiguous and could catch unwary punters out. The wording in the bet terms needs amending by unibet to either reflect that the TOTAL bet needs to be at odds of 3 (or more) or that EACH LEG (which it does say) must be 3 or more. The fact that when acceessing Betbuilder it doesn't give you the individual odds for each leg doesn't help the cause. Shambles really...