HU SnG disconnect (bug or problem on my end?)

CuteRaven

Hey! I registered for 3 25€ HU SnG just now. The client then said "disconnect detected" so I attempted to cancel all the registrations. Seems that I was seated for all 3 SnG eventually, despite the client detecting the disconnect. I guess my multiple registration cancellation attempts didn't get through to the client, and I was never able to actually play these 3 SnGs even though I was charged the 75€.

Here are the console logs:

573450699_Unibetbug2.8_2020.thumb.png.aa4fb69a4e746437e6a0e8ce2c339097.png2125158557_Unibetbug22.8_2020.thumb.png.25230ed2c0a16aa375c7e9e06947dccd.png

I'm not sure if it is a bug or if it is some sort of problem on my end. I notice that it says that some trackers have been blocked, however I haven't changed any browser settings recently and it has worked before.

Is the 75€ refundable?

Feel free to move this to the bug report section if you feel it falls under that category.

Ok, I did some testing.

I decided to disable adblock, incase it had an effect. Unibet started working. Then I enabled adblock again, Unibet was still working even after re-enabling adblock, so I don't think it had an effect.

Let me know if you want me to paste console screenshots from what the console looked like when Unibet was working again