( Suggestion ) Here's an idea for a Competition...

Nestabear

images.jpg.dcc6d0d5202bb1b3a2c69f27e596cf0c.jpg

Make a Wish Contest/Competition. Each person submits a wish & then at the end of the Competition you grant one wish. Of coarse the wishes can't be to extravagant or they can't be granted. I think this will be fun and exciting  if Unibet can organize & run it, or something similar. It will get community members thinking about wishes... which is always a good thing, & I think the more you think about something - the more likely it will happen. Feel free to please add any sugestions or ideas that you may have Peeps. This could be big !

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

I would love a find a member game. The rules are simple: follow the clues and find the user.

Today's member have a 3 digit user id. To figure the first number  out you should play on the community slot game developed by Jonny2192 and count the Stubbes. Do you want to know which version you have to use? Then remember how many threads are under the Latest Discussions and if you have the answer go to the similar page of the community slot's topic. You will find the needed version. But wait! You still don't know which spin counts! To use the right spin you should remember the number of ducks waving you on twitch. If you forgot go on twitch and use the duckhey command.

To find the second number you have to read the following:

You love sharing your opinion and Unibet knowledge, doing it more than the majority of other members.

So go, and find a described badge (hint: not only a well known member from Canada have this one). If you find the badge convert the name into numbers. Use that picture:

After the conversation find my post in the weekly rewards topic (I posted it today-a little extra will help you:Tongue:) and compare the words to the numbers (example: if there is a 1 in your number then use my first word). Find all the "counted" words, and make a sentence with it. There are 2 duplicated words. You can skip the duplications, use the words only one time. When you get the sentence go and find the answer. After getting it totalize the numbers(example: if the number is 234 then use the 2+3+4=9 form). If you do so you will get the second number.

Finding the third number is very easy! We all know that school is here and a famous member is back to streaming on the 5. of september. He is known about his love of KK's, slowplays and easy allins. Fear the beardman, watch the video and use the turn as the last number. That's all. Thank you for participating and don't forget, you are always on my first page and can Ask Me Anything!

OK, use the 3 digits and say hi to the member!

I like both of your suggestions  and . 👍 But psr, you kind of lost me with the ducks-command thingy we were supposed to use on Twitch (I'm not too familiar with Twitch, I just watch the streams) and without that I'm stuck :happyshy: , but overall it's a good idea that I'm sure Unibet can do something with. :)

That's actually an incredible idea. Very similar to a scavenger hunt. I support it 100%

The problem with this is then we'd have to figure out what types of wishes are reasonable. What if someone wishes for a cash game ticket & another wishes to meet Remko at Unibet Open? Obviously the meeting would be on the extravagant side because of travel costs, etc. The idea is pretty good if there's a certain guideline set on what's acceptable.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Okay, I think I've solved it . 😃 Hiding it under a spolier tag so I don't ruin it for anyone else who wants to try.

Saying hi to ares263! :)

But I had to guess the last number because even though I know who you mean I have no idea where to find the video you're referring to. :Happyshy:

Anyway, that must have taken some serious work to think up - so thanks for the entertainment and well done! :Thumbsup:

@Valkyrie wrote:

Okay, I think I've solved it @psrquack. 😃 Hiding it under a spolier tag so I don't ruin it for anyone else who wants to try.

Saying hi to ares263! :)

But I had to guess the last number because even though I know who you mean I have no idea where to find the video you're referring to. :Happyshy:

Anyway, that must have taken some serious work to think up - so thanks for the entertainment and well done! :Thumbsup:

Unfortunately the guess was incorrect.

The clue is the last sentence: Ask Me Anything! is the topic name where you can find the video and "you are always on my first page" means the video is on the first page of that topic and the numbers aren't in the users name, you should find an user via user ID.

I really happy that you played that game and really hope that you enjoyed it.

Aw, dang it. I thought I had it. 😛

LOL, since it came after "that's all" I totally missed that last most crucial part. But maybe I got it all wrong then? Because I can't find any member called 268.  My first thought was TBC, but you said digits not letters so we're not supposed to convert them, right? Besides, TBC doesn't add up with 268 anyway, so either I miscalculated or misunderstood something along the way. (The second number is that referring to members on Unibet as a whole or just the community? I used the total number of customers from the Unibet site.)

Well, I tried, but now I'm just going to throw in the towel on this one and se if anyone else can solve it. But it was fun anyway. 😃

@Valkyrie wrote:

Aw, dang it. I thought I had it. 😛

LOL, since it came after "that's all" I totally missed that last most crucial part. But maybe I got it all wrong then? Because I can't find any member called 268.  My first thought was TBC, but you said digits not letters so we're not supposed to convert them, right? Besides, TBC doesn't add up with 268 anyway, so either I miscalculated or misunderstood something along the way. (The second number is that referring to members on Unibet as a whole or just the community? I used the total number of customers from the Unibet site.)

Well, I tried, but now I'm just going to throw in the towel on this one and se if anyone else can solve it. But it was fun anyway. 😃

No, you did everything correct. The number is 268 and as I said we are looking for an ID. To find it go to your profile and you can see the following link https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/***. Replace the last 3 digits with 268 and you will find the answer. Maybe that part was a little bit difficult.

@psrquack wrote:

No, you did everything correct. The number is 268 and as I said we are looking for an ID. To find it go to your profile and you can see the following link https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/***. Replace the last 3 digits with 268 and you will find the answer. Maybe that part was a little bit difficult.

Aha, then everything makes perfect sense *lightbulb* (can we have an emoticon like that, please). Thanks for clearing it up. :Satisfied: And...

Hello @Hoovers. :)

Archived