SnGs Question

Karl

Lately I have been thinking of doing a bankroll challenge for my poker stream, and was thinking about doing a lot of SnGs

But was wondering or guessing if it would create a player pool big enough to want to play multi table SnGs on Unibet

Could Unibet create 2 table SnGs or even 45 player SnGs ?

For myself, I think it would help me train and prepare better for MTTs , plus the bigger prize payout for Multi table SnGs would encourage more to play

Would this be a feasible idea ?

• Like 1

Hi @Karl These multi table sngs have been requested fairly frequently but I don't think there are any plans to make them happen.

Where and when is your stream?

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I'm hoping to get my Twitch stream on air maybe Monday next week.

This week is maniac week, my daughter is moving out into her own place, and that means one person less hogging the wifi box 🆒

I was looking at Pokerstars SnGs, and saw that 12, 18, 27, 36, 45, 90 and 180 players SnGs were available, I really don't want to chuck my money onto Stars, and being loyal to Unibet is where I want to deposit money into.

But was hoping that Unibet would maybe think of setting up something like 2 table SnGs to start off with to test the waters, Ideally I would love to see 45 playerSnGs.

What about other players....any thoughts guy ?