It all started with rebuy bug...

mamrot

It happened 29/09/2020 arround 21:07 CET. I was playing Qualifier to €100 Supernova Rebuy 2 TIX (ID 21089285)

just before the break I was allin and then the addon took place, but I didn't notice that I lost all my chips and when asked if I wanted to rebuy I clicked no because I thought it was a rebuy option when I had less than the starting stack right before the addon. After clicking that I do not want to rebuy, it turned out that I lost all the chips. after that, I had the opportunity for a while to click the plus sign next to my nickname to get a rebuy and I did. Probably at that time another player also had a question about rebuy. the money has been taken from my account and a window pops up saying that i ended up on the 17th. After this situation, a series of software problems started. Seeing myself in the lobby of this qualifier with 3k chips, I decided to restart the software. After the restart, the tables did not load, the open table button did not work, only finding myself in the lobby and double-clicking my nickname loaded the table. The software ran like it didn't see my account, and my tournaments suffered, especially the Neptune 50, which I only play when I have 2x50TIX on my account. after this situation the software did not recognize my account (when I registered for the tournaments I couldn't choose the nickname I want to play with and the avatar image was incognito) and it didn't see my second neptune 50 ticket and I couldn't take the addon which is crucial when playing max late reg.

more about sattie: in the screenshots you can see exactly that it says there are 103k chips in the game, but the sum of the chips of both players won is 100k, which confirms that the rebuy has been made

I think that due to the rebuy window, which covers everything and it is not known whether it is a rebuy, because you lost or a rebuy just before the addon, because you have less than the starting stack, you should introduce a working function of clicking a plus by the nickname, because if it turns out, that a player will close the rebuy window by accident or by mistake, and it was a rebuy window because he lost all his chips, but he thought it was a pre-addon rebuy, when he has less than the starting stack he will just be eliminated from the tournament as it was with me toda671983549_bothplayershavetogether100knot103k.thumb.png.247b313adfcc3406e5064f7c9478a2f5.png1683281839_incognitoavatarandnonickchoose.thumb.png.16e0a095e52a3cb7d0a30245c5aa324d.png

Poker_log.txt

Hey @mamrot . Sorry about the late reply and thanks for the detailed report! It was quite hectic the first week after the redesign and I was tagged in a lot of posts and missed this one :)

I'm not at the company laptop now, but will have a look at all this tomorrow :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

It was actually an addon being made, and it was made just after you busted, which obviously shouldn't be possible - you mention the chips yourself, and you can see it's 3k (addon) and not 2k (rebuy) extra.

We'll investigate further but for now I've refunded buyin and addon :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions