US elections

WuDu

@meltdownadil, save your money please! That's a lot of working hours at McDonald's for you...🤣

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anthony Weiner, of all people...:laugh:

I'm just watching CNN and it's glorious, those guys are shook to the bone. But the best was Clinton herself, adressing the press and calling for transparency from the FBI after deleting 33.000 emails herself. She's done, the only way for her to win now is massive voter fraud.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

No, she's not done.

If she was up against anyone else who was competent and not a dictator, she would surely be done. However, her opposition is so bad that no amount of negative press/findings will lose her this election.

Also, all these findings are relating to the past. Trump's words have future cosequences.

You are book smart, but not street smart. I'm sorry sir but it's time for you to socialize more and work on those skills.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:
I'm sorry sir but it's time for you to socialize more and work on those skills.

Says the guy with 3000 (!!!!!) posts in 3.5 months....:Cool:

Sorry meltdownadil, it's over and I hope some guys here at Unibet took the bet. Even CNBC and the Clinton News Network are reporting about it and those guys at CNN are visibly rattled, stuttering and grasping for straws. It's great...

President Trump to win now at 3.75 at Unibet. My oh my, I have to work on my timing placing bets. Anyway, the email investigation by the FBI basically sealed the deal for a Trump win. I just want to repeat, if you think about placing a bet yourself, the time is now, as I'm sure there will be leaks coming out during next week. For the FBI to get active 10 days before the election, there has to be a bombshell waiting in the wings. Just make sure you only bet amounts you can afford to lose, there are no sure things in betting...

Finally, something to laugh. VP Joe Biden being interviewed on CNN, learning that it was Anthony Weiner who was responsible for the latest developments:

Good to hear Jerry, in case Trump wins, you'll make more ROI than I do, but I think I did bet more than you...:happy:

We have 8 days left and it'll be interesting to see what kind of stuff the FBI found in those Weiner emails. Anthony Weiner gave the FBI 650.000 emails, which are located in a folder called "life insurance". Man, once Neflix starts producing a series about this election it will be one hell of a show!

To finish, more corruption/collusion with the DNC and CNN from todays wikileaks:

ON March 6th 2016, CNN hosted a Democratic debate between Clinton and Sanders in Flint, Michigan, a city which has been struck with poisoned water. Check out Hillary's response to a question from a woman in the audience:

What a detailed reply by Hillary, so well thought through, almost as if she knew the question one day ahead of time through her source at CNN. Well, she did get a little heads-up.

Trump's tweets might seal his fate. He wants to appoint 'conservative supreme court judges' and grow the economy through 'conservative reforms'

Conversatives will reverse gay marriage (Mike Pence), and will reverse all the progress Obama made.

Coversatives/Right Wings are the most hateful/backwards people on the planet! Fear mongering (Think Isis is an everyday issue yet the odds of dying to terrorist is 1/9,000,000 and in a car accident is 1/25. Lets ban cars why don't we!)

The bookies are giving the unintelligent sheeple we call the right wingers a false sense of security by dropping Trumps odds.

This will be a complete massacre and Trump will fall once again. (Like all his failed business ventures)

Trump says 'Make America Great Again' but what he really means is 'Make America White Again'

I debate

Meltdownadil bringing the 🤣 as usual, knowing that the Weiner investigation will be LONG and HARD...at least that's what Huma said.

@startelver wrote:

@Hillary down to @1.33 , if we could get it up to 1.50 I would consider placing a bet on her.  Unless FBI dig up some more dirt on her she will win for sure. 

Some more dirt? OK...🤣

Seems like Barry Obama is slowly stepping away from her, tomorrow he's scheduled to campaign for her in Columbus, Ohio, let's see if he shows up.

FBI should investigate Donald Fraud for Sexual Assault and disqualify him instead of trying to sabotage Hillary.

If Donald Fraud is superior candidate why doesnt he tell FBI to drop it and beat her in a fair election?

What a fraud Donald is

I debate

I have to say I have read through this whole thread, and it is very entertaining :D

I think Trump has some insane ideas politically tbh, and I would say that's more detrimental in a presidential position than his personality/attitude towards women in general, but not as familiar with US politics to know if the congress and so on would be able to control that whole situation should he in fact become President, maybe it would still be fine and nothing too crazy would get done :D We'll see.

@Magicadil wrote:

FBI should investigate Donald Fraud for Sexual Assault and disqualify him instead of trying to sabotage Hillary.

If Donald Fraud is superior candidate why doesnt he tell FBI to drop it and beat her in a fair election?

What a fraud Donald is

@Magicadil wrote:

What a fraud Donald is

5 stages of grief

1) Denial 2) Anger 3) Bargaining 4) Depression 5) Acceptance

Meltdownadil, I'm happy for you that you have now reached stage 2 or even 3. Next Tuesday once depression kicks in will be tough for you but you'll push through it. You sound like a completely beaten man, but you'll learn from it and move on. I know it's tough as a left winger to support a candidate that's everything but left-wing and basically played you like a fiddle but look on the bright side: You didn't lose any money since you're just a freeroller and a lot of Hollywood libs will move north to Vancouver. You're making progress. :Thumbsup:

@taft wrote:

I have to say I have read through this whole thread, and it is very entertaining :D

I think Trump has some insane ideas politically tbh, and I would say that's more detrimental in a presidential position than his personality/attitude towards women in general, but not as familiar with US politics to know if the congress and so on would be able to control that whole situation should he in fact become President, maybe it would still be fine and nothing too crazy would get done :D We'll see.

Great to hear that you enjoy reading it!

Guys, please try and stick to the topic. I don't mind political content, but it should be from a betting point of view. As soon as I've some time, I'll provide a statistical overview of all recent polls (primarily national ones) and their methodology, to show that Hillary does in fact still lead, and you can't argue for a Trump lead by looking at poll data. I'll also show that Trump is making a bit of a comeback though, and you can't call a winner just yet.

Looking forward to it, but as I have shown in this thread before, almost all of the polls (FOX, CNN, ABC)  over-sample Democrats like crazy, thus the higher numbers for Hillary. For instance, the FOX poll from 2-3 weeks ago, polled 25 % more Democrats than Republicans. But bring it on...:popeye: 

@WuDu wrote:

@testuser1

Looking forward to it, but as I have shown in this thread before, almost all of the polls (FOX, CNN, ABC)  over-sample Democrats like crazy, thus the higher numbers for Hillary. For instance, the FOX poll from 2-3 weeks ago, polled 25 % more Democrats than Republicans. But bring it on...:popeye: 

That's exactly what I'm going to show isn't true :)

Some polls sure do, and for some it's to a crazy extent. Some do weigh the scores according to this, and for a lot the difference is so small that it doesn't matter, when talking about who's leading. Of course there're also polls where it's the other way around, and often Hillary is still leading. I'm also going to have a close look at the email case vs all of the Trump cases, to show how this affect all the numbers. I've already done the basic stuff, but actually finalizing it and presenting it in a proper way, will take hours, so probably won't be ready today :)

I'm looking forward to it but don't wait too long, the next big release might render your studies obsolete. However polls are nothing more than propaganda and I really doubt that Hillary truely led over the last few weeks:

Let's take a look at the latest ABC/WaPo poll from 5 hours ago which can be found here.

We know both ABC as well as WaPo are extremely Hillary friendly and all of a sudden they have Trump leading 46-45. But I thought the race was over for him just 2 weeks ago? But look at the sample sizes on pg 4. 1128 likely voters were questioned, 38 % Democrats, 28 % Republicans and 29 % Independents.

They questioned 429 Dems, 315 Reps and 327 Indies. The poll is "rigged" with 114 more Dems or 36 % more Dems than Reps. That's absolutely insane and has nothing to do with trying to project the outcome of this election but rather trying to push the narrative of Clinton still being competitive. Fox did it 2 weeks ago, CNN does it regularily and ABC as well, I'm still waiting for the opinion poll where Republicans outweigh Democrats. :Wow:

In this Poll, 519 people gave their vote to Trump, only 507 voted for Clinton, despite Clinton having a 114 voter head-start. According to this poll Trump is winning in a land-slide when you discount for all those excessive Democrats because Trump is winning big league with independents and even steals a tad more Democrats than Hillary is able to steal Republicans.

Of course, national polls don't mean anything because of the importance of the battleground states but that's still a great indicator.

Failing Obamacare, Wikileaks, Anthony Weiner and now the FBI itself is releasing documents regarding the Clintons. Just look at the development of the LA Times poll:

LA Times

From a betting perspective, Trump had the lowest odds of 2.30 right before the first debate when the LA Times had him ahead 46,3 to 42,4. Now the race stands at 47,8 to 42,4 and his odds are even more out of whack here at 3,15.And since the LA times poll is basically a moving average of the past week, his numbers there will only continue to rise.

Another aspect for value you might look at is the different states:

Yesterday a poll came out that had Trump winning North Carolina winning 51-44. His odds there are 2,15. Also you might look at Michigan and Pennsylvania. Trump to win in Michigan stands at 4,25, however that state is very much up for grabs, otherwise Hillary wouldn't schedule rallies over there after trying to hide away for most of the election.

6 days left until I move up to SNG25! :Veryhappy:

3.5 days left and Trump to win now stands at 3,75 here at Unibet. 😀 At the LA Times poll, he reached an all-time high today and state polls look great for him as well. Speaking of state polls, over the last few days I also placed some minor bets on certain states:

Trump to win in North Carolina at 2,15.

Trump to win in New Hampshire at 3,15.

Trump to win Virginia at 7,00.

The news have been great for Trump especially with the weird/sinister things coming from wikileaks yesterday. Good luck getting Catholics (Latinos) to vote for you when your campaign chief is into #spiritcooking. :scared: Another great sign is that all of a sudden Hillary starts to campaign now and needs celebs and free concerts to lure young people to her rallies.

At 3.75, I'm probably reloading again, but I keep a close watch on the news. Yesterday for instance, the State Department released this email from 2009 showing that Hillary shared classified information with her daughter!!! If you're looking to bet on states voting Trump and you're not risk averse, take a look at the polls and odds in New Mexico, Michigan, Pennsylvania. There's already reports of Democratic voter fraud out of Florida, so I'd personally stay away from that state though.

Half a day to go before we have our first women President. Oh my, how the world has progressed.

Trump is getting absolutely annihilated in the early voting, thus why his odds have moved to 5.00

Let's hope the barbaric and extremely low IQ Trump fanboys don't burn down cities/start riots after their fascist leader is taken down.

I debate

In this topic here we have a few Trump guys betting with real money vs a few Hillary guys talking about betting with hot air, tells you all you need to know.

Anyway, I hope over the last 10 weeks you had fun reading as I not only tried to give you some betting advice but also provide you with interesting content. Tonight we'll see whether or not the Donald can pull it off, it will be difficult but I feel quite good about it: The early voting results look great for Trump, there is report of high turnout today and the enthusiasm for the Trump campaign is on a whole different level compared to Clinton's.

Trump was the ultimate high risk/high reward bet, as he took on the GOP, the DNC the MSM, the corrupt Clinton machine and the government all at once. I took him again this morning at 4.50 and it'll be interesting to see whether I will be playing SNG4, SNG10 or SNG25 over the next days.

I'm definitely watching tonight on CNN as a all those liberal tears will be glorious to watch. Right now the Clinton News Network is on #17 in my TV, next to the BBC and some German news stations. After today, CNN will be relocated to where it truely belongs: Somewhere in the 200s next to all those shopping stations, TV Cuba and the women channels....🤣 

Archived