Tournament error

At night, I started playing tournament € 25 freeroll, where 7 prizes.
When in the game left 8 people I had the 2nd stack, and I was left alone at the table. The tournament is still not at out, but the game does not go in it and has started 295 level) Help please

846672272_.thumb.png.fd648b667e7775365f8ffd6ee4bd436f.png

Hello, Vadim!

Thank you for contacting Customer Service Unibet!

Check your tournament, and did not see sheathe errors or system shut down, the same as you have won € 5.72 cash.

According to this reason, the poker provider, can not compensate or another you appoint has won a prize.

In case of further questions or uncertainties, please contact us! You can also view the number of questions and answers in our new Help section!

Yours faithfully,

Justas

Customer Service Unibet

Check in lobby to see if tournament is over. I would contact live support. They can assist you better.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@AndreiBN wrote:

@TeeT

Most likely the first 6 players in this tournament had won the same prize,so the game stoped and you won by having the biggest number of chips.

@TeeT I checked up on it and do belive what Andrei described is what happened.

The tournament you played yesterday was a €10 Unibet Open tournament, the prizes where 6 Unibet Open tickets valued at €50 each, one €10 ticket for number 7 and €5 in cash for number 8.. This adds up to €315 after tournament fees were paid, in total there were 35 players who paid €10 each.

The €50 Unibet Open ticket is in your account, you can use to qualify further for a Unibet Open event :)

Former Community Manager

Archived