Unibet Open Slot

Cebula87

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have had the maximum amount of spins so far, been running pretty rough

2 x 1000 Euro Tickets

1 x 1 Euro SNG Ticket

Despite the challenging effort to get the max spins, definitely going to try do it the entire month.  Hoping it's building up for a big lucky hit later on.  

Just a headsup for those who are saving their spins until the end of the month

• Free spins can be accumulated but will expire on 1st October at 00:00 UTC, after the promotional period.

Would hate to see someone save up a lot of spins only to see them vanish by not realising the above!

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Actually not a good idea to accumulate spins.. since the one you get the next day for earning 3 in a day can only be used that day.. and it disappears the day after. So you lose them if not spinning at all.

I had to learn this a hard way unfortunately - losing 1 beloved spin - I can't help but think that was the one with The Package ;)

Combination of both. He's running hot, but you're also running super bad. It's the weekend though, so hopefully your luck will turn around :cash: 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@BroederTuck wrote:

Haha impossible though, since I haven't used the ticket yet. Was he that bad, that you thought it was me? 😃

No, the freeroll that you won the ticket in... you knocked me out in that tourney Bruv, both had monster hands & the river fell your way... It's all good  👍  :laugh:

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

We awarded out first UO package on Sunday morning.  I hope there'll be a couple more before the month is out, we're running below EV (or I guess ahead, depending on whether you work in accounting or not)

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived