US Open (2018 edit:) 2016

cris1285

Nobody care? :O

Tips, ideas, predictions, come on guys, its the last major this year.

For today i play these:

Petkovic - Bencic over 21,5 @ 1,87

Keys - Day over 17,5 @ 1,74 (easyyyy)

Sock - Zverev over 38,5 @ 1,88

Kevin Anderson to win @ 1,27

And i was thinking on Almagro, but as i see on the odds, the bookies know that Cuevas is injured, so the odds is not high enough...

Ahh, and one thing, unibet is the best for tennis betting, because they have so wide lines for the over/under and handicaps. :Thumbsup:

I see both Djokovic & Serena winning the US Open. Only real threat to Novak is Andy Murray. It would be good for the sport if someone else besides the two won, but they are just too far ahead of the competition. Hopefully Milos Raonic & Kei Nishikori can make deep runs. my two favorite players 🆒

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Djokovic has problem with his wrist and private issues as well. Lost set against Janowicz. I dont think he can beat now Murray. The scot is at his best, with Lendl he is at least on the same level with Djokovic. 

Serena looks good now, i thought Makarova will have chance but she didnt have any. But they are woman, anybody can make surprise. Pennetta won last year, Puig got the gold in Rio, so who knows. If i have to guess, Halep or Kerber, their odds has a value at least, Serena is about 2.2-2.5 - nothing comparing to the risk. 

• 2 weeks later...

Strange match between Djoko and Monfils but relatively easy win. Now Wawrinka and Nishikori it will be most probably 5setter and a long one. Djoko is a clear favorite, Nishikori is already looking tired, with him will be an easy final. With Wawrinka could be diffrent, but after 5 long sets Djoko will win final in 4. 😪

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Archived