Jump to content

Baseball - Betting


Recommended Posts

I'm starting betting on baseball. I saw this kind of bet but I don't know exactly what these terms refers to. 

Can someone explain me in details, especially the ball by pitch/ in-play ball? 

How do you call this : the battler touches the ball but the pitcher catches it immediately. 

Thank you in advance.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Create New...