Withdrawal through skrill canceled

Go to solution Solved by Jami-Unibet,

Hello! @ReCorpH 
I am trying to withdraw some money through skrill, but my request was rejected for second day in a row.
There is no any information why my request is rejected neither in my account, nor in my e-mail.
Would you please check what is going on with this issue?

Thank you!

Hello! @ReCorpH 

I've withdrawn some money from my skrill account to my bank account to check if it is still fully functional (yes, it is - functional and verified).
And today I have tried to withdraw again from my unibet account to skrill, still got rejected.
The only reason I can think of is that there is some miscomunication between unibet and skrill.
And this assumption is based on the e-mail below, which I've received from skrill in july (part of it says):

"We're getting in touch to let you know about a few changes we're making so that we can continue to offer our services in the European Economic Area ("EEA").
As you may know, the United Kingdom left the EU on 31 January 2020 (commonly known as "Brexit"). We've been working hard to minimise the impact of Brexit on our customers, and to make sure Skrill can keep providing services without any interruption.
This is what we are doing:
Our services are currently provided to customers in the EEA through Skrill Limited, a UK Financial Conduct Authority authorised and regulated electronic money institution. In future, we will provide services to our customers in the EEA through a Paysafe Group company based in Ireland, Paysafe Payment Solutions Limited ("PPSL") (company number 626665). PPSL is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as an electronic money institution (register number C184986).
The new terms of use will apply to your Skrill Account from 4 August 2020. Until then, your Skrill Account will continue to be governed by your current terms of use, which can still be viewed and downloaded here."

Would you, please check if there is some discrepancy about this.

Thank you for your help!  :Smile:

Hey,

As the reversal is not done by us, but on their end the only thing I can advise now is to make a withdrawal directly to your bank account. Could you try this? 

Let me know if you want to try to Skrill again and I'll pass this on to our payments department who can then advise further. :)

• 10 months later...