Mysterious betting freeroll

psrquack

Hey community,

As title says there is a freeroll in the lobbylobby.thumb.png.da7f28befe8dbdcea61b82fe010a70de.pngbut the LC agent told me that I should place a bet to get a ticket for this tourney at my own risk only, because they don't have any information about that promotion. So is this an existing promotion or not?

@kokkini wrote:

Information in your picture says you have to place 10 euro bet to qualify. And I do not understand that languague but if it is september it should be available,did you check internet address of promotion?

I asked my local LC agent since when will  it possible to get the ticket for that freeroll because I made an €10 bet on Monday and didn't received a ticket. She told me what I wrote abouve (she warned me to place a bet especially to get a ticket because there isn't such a running promotion). I can upload the conversation but we didn't use the english language. Btw I don't understand what do you want with language, because the picture shows a standard english unibet lobby.

@kokkini wrote:

And there is of cource possibility that you will receave your ticket to next monday tournament, Stubbe would know better and can check your bet also is it ok

We can skip my bet, that isn't the main problem. I'm only curios about the promotion comes back or this was a missclick only.

Archived