Hot streak betting competition - daily updates and general questions

AndreiBN

Hey guys , 

I wanted to create this thread , so we could have a more clear and visible place where i post the daily updates and look into general questions about "hot streak betting" competition.

There is already a thread for this competition , but it's a bit tricky to get to it and it kinda got lost inbetween. One of the purpose of this thread is also to make it easier for new community members/new participants in this competition in having an overall picture of what this competition is. As now the main thread for posting the betslips is a bit hidden and does not appear in the sports/community pages, and i know some members when they look at it , they just think it's a page where members give daily tips or find it difficult to nagivate in a thread with over 600 pages.

From now on , allthe daily updates ( members who completed a round ) will be posted here and if you have any questions about the rules, prizes or any suggestions and ideas , this is the thread where you need to post your comments. I wanna have the "daily hot bets" page mostly with betslips , cause right now it's very easy to miss a new rule being added or some other changes.

And in this way , there will almost every day a post about this competition which will appear as well in the "latest discussions" board , so it will be kinda a heads-up for the ones who wanna try it out or for the ones who keep forgetting about it :)

Kindly note that you still need to post your daily betslips in this thread , so nothing has changed in that regard.

• Like 11
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this post i wanna give you a reminder of how this competition works and about the rules and things to keep in mind :

How it works? All details are in the spoiler below :

Here's how it works:

1. Win a bet in the first round and move on to the next day by posting one screenshot of a pre-match bet in the Daily hot bets thread, the bet must settle before the next morning at 8:00 AM CEST. 
  2. The bet stake must be €0.10 cents or higher and placed on an outcome, which has the odds required for the round, you'll find the odds table below.
  3. Post another screenshot, also in the Daily hot bets thread, that confirms the bet is won - all winners qualify for the next day where the minium odds requirement increases.

If you cannot post a screenshot, you are welcome to describe your bet, including what time it was placed - a moderator will confirm the placement. 

All Screenshots must be posted in the Daily hot bets thread <-- Click the link

Schedule and minimum odds requirements , in the spoiler below :

Monday:        1.40 - 2/5
Tuesday        1.60 - 3/5
Wednesday:  2.00 - 1/1
Thursday:      2.80 - 9/5
Friday:            4.40 - 17/5
Saturday:       7.60 - 33/5
Sunday:        14.00 - 13/1

You may place a single bet, combine multiple picks or use Bet Builder as you wish, all that matters is that the odds requirement is met. 

Details about prizes are as well in the spoiler below :

1st: €25 in Free Bonus Money or Poker Points to the member who completes the most rounds as a hot streak. If multiple members do not complete the last round with a winning bet, the €25 moves on to the next Hot Streak Betting challenge where the prize now is double!

€250 in free bets and poker bonus points (50/50) to anyone completing all seven rounds without a losing bet.

Rules and conditions:

• General Unibet Terms apply
  • We reserve the right to amend or cancel the promotion at any time
  • You must be a member and have access to the promotions board to take part in this competition.
  • Only one entry per member, anyone found using multiple accounts will be banned from future promotions.
  •  Void betslips: If your betslip has 1 selection and it gets voided , you may post another one . The new betslip needs to have selections that will be settled by the deadline of the round for which the betslip is. If your betslip has two or more selections on it , and one gets voided , you can post a new one, but it will count only if the original betslip ( the one with void selection ) has the other/s ones green. If at least one is red , your new betslip will not be taken into consideration.
  • Your first betslip posted for the round in progess will be final. You can not change it , so please take your time to check all the details of it in order to avoid getting dissapointed.
  • Betslips need to be placed AND POSTED in the competition thread AT LEAST 10 minutes before the event/first event from the betslip is scheduled to start. Will not take into consideration any betslip which don't follow this rule , so please consider the 2-3 minutes needed from the moment of placing the bet until it will be posted in the thread , so you don't bust for this reason. 
  • In the event of at least one event from your betslip being : postponed/interrupted (and moved for the next day/s ) , due to ANY reason , this rule will apply :

"Bet must settle before the next morning at 8:00 AM CEST" , which means your betslip will be considered LOST in the competition. The only exception is when your betslip is declaired VOID , and in this case your are welcome to post a new betslip,with the condition of it being settled by latest next morning 8 CET.

Things to keep in mind : 

• If your betslip is not in english , please post a description of your betslip , so that everyone can understand what the bet is about and to make it easier for us to follow and keep track of the results.

• Like 8

The edition for this week is open for business , so feel free to jump in and let your inspiration collect the weekly prize ( €50 this week ) and why not , even the Jackpot.

Again, all betslips for the competition need to be posted in this thread .

As well , every week there has been something extra given. For exemple , everyone who completed round 3 ( monday+tuesday+wednesday ) received either a €5 free bet or 500 poker bonus points to use them as they wish , so some value in that too. This might change in the time , maybe other challenge added , but for now , we will continue like this. When there will be any changes , will post in here.

There's also a big chance for an idea of mine to be implements , adding something extra to this competition , but i'm still waiting for approval , so will give more details about it if/when i get the green light :)

Best of luck and enjoy!

• Like 14

Week 28.07 - 02.08 : Tuesday daily update :

It has been so far a very good opening round in this week's competition , because besides the high number of entries , the majority of you qualified are still fight for the big prizes.

Out of a total of 43 entries , 2 of which had invalid betslips, only 9 busted, leaving an impressive number of 32 members had some nice green cupons.And i've noticed that over 90% of the betslips have just one selection, so maybe this is the week where at least one of you will make it all the way.

But until we get there , let's focus on those who completed 1st round and wish them good luck for today. Below is the list with the qualified community members for Round 2 ( Tuesday 28.07 - 1.60 - 3/5 )

Kindly note that there are still a few pending/green betslips ( not posted yet for confirmation ), so there will be more names added to the list tomorrow :

1.@Joco @1.72 - single bet
2.@GR1ZZL3R @1.45 - single bet
3.@cris1285 @1.42 - single bet
4.@tatuaj7 @1.41 - double bet
5.@whereisrivaldo @1.40 - single bet
6.@Uni-best @1.50 - single bet
7.@YlarP @1.52 - single bet
8.@RaulonY @1.44 - single bet
9.@Whoever @1.50 - single bet
10.@MaGs @1.42 - single bet
11.@TheStrongMan @1.48 - single bet
12.@jerry @1.43 - fourfold bet
13.@justkoko @1.44 - single bet
14.@dynamo @1.52 - double bet
15.@successlaw @1.46 - single bet
16.@AndreiBN @1.42 - single bet
17.@HAI_ROMANIA @1.40 - double bet
18.@GN1991 @1.42 - single bet
19.@Kamon @1.58 - single bet
20.@Purps @1.42 - single bet
21.@BillyR23 @1.56 - double bet
22.@FaiDeaEmo @1.45 - single bet
23.@Merenitsu @1.40 - single bet
24.@Karmasuper @1.55 - single bet
25.@totowizmar @1.44 - single bet
26.@fele007 @1.53 - single bet
27.@AlexandruDobrin @1.50 - single bet
28.@GothMoth @1.46 - single bet

• Like 14

As i said yesterday in one of my posts in this thread , there will be something extra added shortly, if i can get it approved. And today i got the green light from @JeppeL  to boost a little bit this competition. It's nothing crazy , as we need to keep in mind that there is a weekly chance for the Jackpot to be won . We just wanted to make it more interesting.

Starting next week ( Monday - 3rd of august ) there will also be an overall leaderboard for this competition.And i've created a cycle of 8 weeks ( meaning the 1st one will kick off on the 3rd of august and finish on the 27th of september ) where you will get points for every completed round and at the end of every 8 weeks cycle , the top 10 members in the overall leaderboard will win a little bit extra to boost their bankrolls.

The points system is a simple one : 

1. 1 point when you complete Round 1 ( Monday )
  2. 2 points if you manage to complete Round 2 ( Tuesday )
  3. 3 points if you manage to complete Round 3 ( Wednesday )
  4. 4 points if you manage to complete Round 4 ( Thursday )
  5. 5 points if you manage to complete Round 5 ( Friday )
  6. 6 points if you manage to complete Round 6 ( Saturday )
  7. 7 points if you manage to complete Round 7 ( Sunday )

In case there will be a tie for any of those top 10 leaderboard , i will calculate each round's winning odds, so you might take this into consideration as well when posting your betslips and are very close with some of the other members in terms of points.

Like i said there will be a top 10 members who will get paid something extra at the end of each 8 week cycle , as follow :

1.  €50 
  2. €40
  3. €30
  4. €20
  5. €20
  6. €20
  7. €10
  8. €10
  9. €10
  10. €10

Each prize will be either paid in free bets or poker bonus points. As a general rule poker bonus points will have a max limit of 50% of the prize value.

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions regarding this new add on. 

Best of luck and have fun!

• Like 21

@AndreiBN wrote:

As i said yesterday in one of my posts in this thread , there will be something extra added shortly, if i can get it approved. And today i got the green light from @JeppeL  to boost a little bit this competition. It's nothing crazy , as we need to keep in mind that there is a weekly chance for the Jackpot to be won . We just wanted to make it more interesting.

Starting next week ( Monday - 3rd of august ) there will also be an overall leaderboard for this competition.And i've created a cycle of 8 weeks ( meaning the 1st one will kick off on the 3rd of august and finish on the 27th of september ) where you will get points for every completed round and at the end of every 8 weeks cycle , the top 10 members in the overall leaderboard will win a little bit extra to boost their bankrolls.

In case there will be a tie for any of those top 10 leaderboard , i will calculate each round's winning odds, so you might take this into consideration as well when posting your betslips and are very close with some of the other members in terms of points.

Like i said there will be a top 10 members who will get paid something extra at the end of each 8 week cycle , as follow :

1.  €50 
  2. €40
  3. €30
  4. €20
  5. €20
  6. €20
  7. €10
  8. €10
  9. €10
  10. €10

Each prize will be either paid in free bets or poker bonus points. As a general rule poker bonus points will have a max limit of 50% of the prize value.

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions regarding this new add on. 

Nice extra value, I like it :Thumbsup::Cash: 

• Like 3

@AndreiBN wrote:

1.  €50 
  2. €40
  3. €30
  4. €20
  5. €20
  6. €20
  7. €10
  8. €10
  9. €10
  10. €10

Nice idea @AndreiBN 

Great value added. Looking forward for the ladder.

Gl all

• Like 2

Week 28.07 - 02.08 : Wednesday daily update :

Yesterday some of you took a hit , especially on that Inter vs. Napoli match , where quite few members hoped for at least 3 goals, but it wasn't to be this time , as Inter won by 2-0. Combined with other red betslips, almost half of the ones who made in to round 2 busted yesterday.

But worry you not , as plenty of other members are still in , which means plenty of other chances and why not , even the Jackpot this week.

From a total of 32 , yesterday 15 members busted , which leaves us today with 17 still fighting.Let's hope for the best.

Below is the list with the qualified community members for Round 3 ( Wednesday:  2.00 - 1/1 )

Kindly note that there are still a couple pending/green betslips ( not posted yet for confirmation ), so there will be more names added to the list tomorrow :

1.@TheStrongMan @1.63 - double bet
2.@Kamon @1.64 - treble bet
3.@tatuaj7 @1.66 - double bet
4.@MaGs @1.60 - single bet
5.@cris1285 @1.72 - double bet
6.@dynamo @1.70 - double bet
7.@AlexandruDobrin @1.75 - double bet
8.@Uni-best @1.63 - single bet
9.@justkoko @1.75 - double bet
10.@AndreiBN @1.65 - double bet
11.@GN1991 @1.60 - double bet
12.@BillyR23 @1.63 - double bet
13.@jerry @1.64 - fivefold bet
14.@YlarP @1.60 - double bet
15.@RaulonY @1.63 - single bet
  • Like 6

As you probably know by now, there is still a chance for one of you who busted before completing round 3. This evening , at 18:00 CEST , will host a raffle and the winner gets to choose a €10 Free Bet or 1.000 poker bonus points. Shortly after the raffle will be done, will post the video in this thread. So if you think you should be on this list , but can't find your name, let me know before it's done.

Also please keep in mind that the raffle winner must reply in this thread or PM me with their pick in a week time from when the raffle is done. If failed to do so , he/she fortaits the prize.

Here is the list with the community members who will be in the raffle this evening : 

1.@Purps Out after round 2
2.@Merenitsu Out after round 2
3.@kwasozlop Out after round 1
4.@Joco Out after round 2
5.@YlarP Out after round 3
6.@RaulonY Out after round 3
7.@cris1285 Out after round 3
8.@FreedoM Out after round 2
9.@GR1ZZL3R Out after round 1
10.@justkoko Out after round 3
11.@HAI_ROMANIA Out after round 2
12.@TTABKATA Out after round 1
13.@kacata Out after round 2
14.@MaGs Out after round 3
15.@successlaw Out after round 2
16.@whereisrivaldo Out after round 2
17.@LeVsKaRa Out after round 1
18.@Boby  Out after round 1
19.@BillyR23 Out after round 3
20.@Whoever Out after round 2
21.@shobolanul Out after round 2
22.@SCOBY Out after round 1
23.@Karmasuper Out after round 2
24.@fele007 Out after round 2
25.@GothMoth Out after round 2
26.@HonorTheGame Out after round 1
27.@FaiDeaEmo Out after round 2
28.@Messwithme Out after round 2
29.@marius0928 Out after round 1
30.@XY Out after round 1
  • Like 3

Week 28.07 - 02.08 : Thursday daily update :

We might say it was a decent 3rd round , even though the minimum odds required increased, quite a lot of you took it down and made it look very easy. But things are getting a bit tough now and the tension will kick in as we aproach the weekend . And this means getting very close to the Jackpot. 

From a total of 17 , yesterday only 7 members busted , which leaves us today with 10 still fighting.Let's hope for the best.

Below is the list with the qualified community members for Round 4 ( Thursday: 2.80 - 9/5 )

Also , all of you will receive something extra for reaching round 4. You can pick either a €5 free bet or 500 poker bonus points. As poker bonus points are offered as standard , please post in this thread or in the daily hot bets one , only if you wish to receive a €5 free bet, but no later than tomorrow around noon.All prizes will be credited during the weekend.

Kindly note that there is still one pending/green betslip ( not posted yet for confirmation ), so there will be one more name added to the list tomorrow :

1.@tatuaj7 @2.02 - single bet
2.@Uni-best @2.00 - double bet
3.@TheStrongMan @2.02 - double bet
4.@GN1991 @2.00 - single bet
5.@Kamon @2.11 - treble bet
6.@dynamo @2.08 - double bet
7.@jerry @2.06 - treble bet
8.@AlexandruDobrin @2.20 - double bet
9.@comanimal @2.05 - single bet
  • Like 9

This week's raffle is done , so this means we have a winner. The prize for the "lucky loser" one is worth of €10. It can be either a €10 free bet or 1.000 poker bonus points. The one who won the raffle needs to let me know about what their prefer , before next week this time , or else the prize will be gone away.

Thank you for tunning in and best of luck to the ones still in the competition!

Below is the raffle video, enjoy! :)

• Like 10