UO Bucharest Community Side Event

DavidP_Unibet

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

Do you have to have won a UO package in order to play the Community event? 

If not, you can count me in :)

Of course not! :) everyone from the community is welcome. If you're rank 11 or above, it's enough just to be in Bucharest, you don't even need to play any of the UO tournaments :)

@AndreiBN, not sure if you confirmed yet, but I expect to see you at the tables for the this one as well ;)

This isn't an online tournament but a Community Live Event for the members that won an UO package or are in Bucharest* If you're rank 11 or above, it's enough just to be in Bucharest, you don't even need to play any of the UO tournaments... Try to be more active on the community/ play a few satellites(you can work your way up from the freerolls or 0.01-0.1 euro buy-ins) and who knows you might be able to join the next one 👍

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

The side event will start at 20:00 instead of 18:00. Shouldn't take more than 2 hours to finish, so there'll still be a few hours to get dressed for the party (first bus leaving around 23:00-23:15 and the second bus will leave at midnight). I will try to sort out a community table for the party tonight :)

@Hymn2Ninkasi
@pirahn
@HensiePensie
@DaVitsche
@Robin-Unibet
@JeppeL
@Ejsik
@DavidP_Unibet
@persephoney
@FeelsBadMan
@Tillus
@komarac