From Poker Donk To Winning Monk

P0kerM0nk

888 Poker recap, my deposit bonus just expired and I cleared $200 or $210 from the $400 available, not too overly fussed about it as had to share volume with Unibet but obviously would have been better if I cleared it all.

So far I've deposited $595 on 888 and only won $170 pure from playing but up $500 ish from bonuses and extras etc. Not really getting a good run at the SNAP (ZOOM) tables even though the player pool is pretty similar to Unibet, most regs are nits and prob even nittier than Unibet and recs are just recs.

Just spend 500 tokens for a 2nd time on another ticket for the next all in tournament which will be in June somewhere, hope we bink some money again as we did the first time.

Still have $34.5 to clear next which should be easy enough.

Unibet, had some rough times as said in previous post but are now past the €1.5k mark, hopefully we keep going, playthrough at 60% but will add some to that today.

77k XP, wonder if I'll make it loyalty lvl 6 again before July, probably worth pushing on to keep the extra multiplier again like I did last quarter. Seems tight on 25NL with about 5 weeks left.

And time for some hands:

Get 3b by SB and I call, I mostly call flop vs small size with any decent hand, lovely turn and reg villain bets big ish, at this point I'm kind of sure he has a Q because I have lots of Q in my range as well so he shouldn't really keep on betting but no reason for me to raise IP. Then get jammed on and this was just a sigh call hoping to see QJ or KQ and not AQ or AA lol Pretty standard hand imo, rivers just killing me badly lately. 

image.png.44e05cdb92bb21b732cfdcc4216d05bf.png

All in on the turn... jup river killing me yet again.

CUNT2.png.7f101e3425da421b2640e2acc616e3fc.png

Again a river that killed me.

CUNT3.png.1b9468297908c0f486aa7a2c72b746e6.png

Another thing that happens way too often on 888 is when I squeeze and some less than 50BB rec calls half his stack to then outflop me somehow, no way I can fold obviously but then they show a rubbish hand which is often ahead of me.

CUNT4.png.024ed1b9a774326fdc06150438cbc569.png

Same here, calls a squeeze with 22 and then hits his set lol

CUNT5.png.cbac9c0a44498e190afa9739342ab366.png

BB going crazy, not sure if he/she was tilting, CO opened and I just called in SB to play pots with BB, he would always bet out with big sizes so amazing flop and I just call it off... yup that river again...

CUNT6.png.7303ac6588bd48c3d835eaee628bad8e.png

A hand I folded preflop believe it or not, MP reg was playing crazy but at that point it was just the start of it and I knew the guy was loose but not crazy loose yet lol, MP opened, BTN 3b and I just coldcalled as a trap and MP just squeezed 4x and BTN insta jammed his 170bb stack... I was covering him and I chickened out because of the stack depth lol Should have bloody called!

CUNT7.png.e3654448cd57637d1b718fd25c3f6520.png

Another hand vs a crazy rec, I open, BTN rec calls, BB squeezes and I call to get a pot in with the rec, he jams lol, BB calls and thinking BB would call wider I just stuck it in as well... oops but we got there lol, it's almost like a splash pot when these random recs jam random hands you kind of have to embrace the variance I guess and grab the free money when you can lol.

BANG.png.30e0ff865473e81b5fa692f92fc500bf.png

Another mad hand vs crazy rec, I open and SB rec calls, then he donks half pot, easy call, then he donks just over half pot and I raise more than 3x and he kind of clicks it back lol, have to call. We are also 186BB deep lol, then the river bricks and he x back... I had to think for a min if a jam would be mad or not lol, he had a pot sized bet behind him so again I chickened out as I thought he had hit a set or something and doubt he would fold it on the river, a flush would be weird as he re-raised me on the turn, you'd think with a FD you would just call unless its Kx or hearts maybe... so just let this one go just to see 63o 😂 and hand me the pot.

BANG2.png.8d003a8362c4d3c8052fdd9602ffe9e8.png

And haven't had much luck with AA either lately, mostly it ends up 3 way or more and the flop comes down like this where I have to fold time after time again...

CUNT8.png.907a58c07b47def484425683e97b938c.png

Not like you @KrustyTheClown saw you on one of my tables last night and win 2 pots with AA 😀

Edited by P0kerM0nk
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, P0kerM0nk said:

Another hand vs a crazy rec, I open, BTN rec calls, BB squeezes and I call to get a pot in with the rec, he jams lol, BB calls and thinking BB would call wider I just stuck it in as well... oops but we got there lol, it's almost like a splash pot when these random recs jam random hands you kind of have to embrace the variance I guess and grab the free money when you can lol.

BANG.png.30e0ff865473e81b5fa692f92fc500bf.png
Not like you @KrustyTheClown saw you on one of my tables last night and win 2 pots with AA 😀

I had the KK there. You lucky cunt! 🥲
It might be not that bad but still think you should fold AJs.
My range as the squeezer versus the button whale is gonna be really @ValueHeavy.
Like 99+/AQ/AK/KQs.
If I have a hand like TJs I just call pre. If button is a regular too I'd be way more inclined to squeeze such a hand.
Plus these donks sometimes play their monsters really weird flatcalling and then backraising.
But obv if I had folded to the jam, it's still a clear call for you.

See you at the tables soon 🙂

• Like 1

@KrustyTheClown I just remembered that when I joined the table he jammed 87o vs your AQo, forgot about that so think AJs is an easy call with this information. Our ranges should more or less be flipping but then with the added money of a weaker range it should make the weaker parts of our ranges an easier call I guess? 

These 3 way pots where one rec kind of donates his stack is a weird configuration, bit like splash pots on GG and f knows where else it creates a strange dynamic and not sure there is much information out there on what and when and how you should jam/fold etc. You need to win 1/3 to break even so if our range has more than 33% equity we are good I guess? Rake aside.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, that 87o hand 🙃
I 3betted him back to back, so he must have felt like I was just being a bully and he ripped it like a spazz...

Indeed, you don't needed that much equity to call. 30% to be precise.
I ran some equity calculator sim where my range (calling the jam) is 99+, AQo+ and AJs.
His range is ... well really wide 😄

range_calc.jpg

• Like 1

Does not seem I can clear 888 bonuses as you can't clear them as long as you have cash money in your account lol, weirdest bonuses ever, like you have to go broke before it gets released... 

Still 30% to go on Unibet playthrough bonus but I'm off work today and tomorrow so that should be fine, just fired up some tables but not that many people playing, obviously as its still morning. Also opened a 50NL table... can't remember ever winning a hand straight after 'moving up' 

MP opens, CO shortstack rec calls, I squeeze, MP folds and CO calls, SPR just demands the money goes in anyway whatever the flop but this is a decent flop for TT and I just bet small, could put him all in but doesn't matter, he jams... feck some real draw here, basically a flip but believe it or not I'm slightly behind lol 

image.png.1238694638191d6c2b18ff372677202a.png

Open A5o on BTN, SB rec 3b like making it 4BB lol, easy call, he x flop I bet he minraises I just raise again and we get it all in... what a rigged board bloody hell...

image.png.13acf30d8003b51c6094520e550df454.png

25NL hand, I open, CO reg insta 3b, BB rec coldcalls, I 4b and CO calls, BB folds, good board for QQ but 4b coldcalling range is pretty snug I'd say... more like a trap so I bet 1/4 something and he goes in the tank and then jams lol, think I have an easy fold, lose to AA KK JJ and don't think he is jamming AK or TT or AJs? and maybe we shop with QQ but only combo left of that so... good fold? I guess it is. I think his flop jam is unless he had air, absolutely terrible IP.

He was also on another table and I'd checked another hand where he flopped 2nd pair and he just x it down so imo plays pretty straightforward for this hand not to be a bluff.

QQlol.png.4f83e070f52c8a9d2da7fb3a54d4cd83.png

Edited by P0kerM0nk
  • Like 3

That QQ hand J 6 7. What the SPR was? 

I agree that specially the population 4bets lack bluffs so it pretty much kinda strong. 

But at the same time, there are some crazys who would jam their KQs there too lol.. 

He shouldnt have much Jx in his range, yeah... but if he would be someone who still does, then the combos would freakinh skyrocket.

@EstzenJust checked the hand again and I bet almost 1/5 on that flop as its pretty dry and the pot was already 60BB an I had 70BB behind and he had me covered. TBH, if he hadn't raised I prob would have jammed the turn myself lol.

Maybe I'm overthinking it and he did coldcall the 4b squeeze AJs KJs QJs ? thinking the rec would join in but what would he jam then, must be Jx as he didn't play like the guy who would jam KQs tbh. QQ just feels somewhat borderline for a call, KK I def call. Also what do people 3b CO vs MP as all in all it doesn't often happen on these stakes. I know we shouldn't really be folding much in 4b pots but I'm still happy with it, don't make me feel bad about it now 😂

That's me cleared the RAKE 400, GET 40 bonus, pretty much left it to the last minute again lol, had 15% to clear yesterday and I started early enough but wasn't progressing as fast as I thought it would so ended up in the last hour and had to fire up some 50NL tables and when I saw that wasn't going to cut it I fired up some 100NL tables 😂 I must have made it with 5-10min spare or something lol.

Have requested my stats for the past 2 weeks just to see, going to be pretty crap I think, something around break even, really struggling recently to get things going and my bankroll was down to €1.3k or something yesterday before I fired up the 50/100 NL tables and managed to end at €1.5k again, losing a flip with AA vs QQ as would have had €280 more in the bankroll 🙄

In last 2 weeks I gained: 40k loyalty points, 5800 bonus points and played 21k hands and played something like 27 hours ish. At same rate I'll finish 50k points off next loyalty lvl which is slightly annoying lol but I'm not moving up till I hit 2k.

Some more hands:

Decent start at 100NL for once, plenty of recs on 50/100NL 

kqyeey.png.1c454c2fb0fb4f4f8d450163d8d5e430.png

Easy game with the nuts

ajyeey.png.375f0b54906afe8b3c49cad92d6099f5.png

AA in the BB, MP (140BB deep and I cover) opens, CO 3b, I 4b and MP jams... not to be.

image.png.761b197a5e43417800a877475a870ed4.png

These runouts ffs...

jjbs.png.b202e38e2bcce9166ad4a3a32c7c4787.png

Again, bloody run outs...

stinker.png.d3a02026b6ee3dd6afb64d021fb0bd18.png

All in pre...
stinker2.png.d0322156dffae0c161da10bd46dc93d6.png

I open, SB and BB reg call,  I cb and only BB calls, then I get x/r on the turn, easy fold again I guess... my record with AA is absolutely shocking lately.
stinker3.png.495b13e0bfbdf51b5eaa93f787f89436.png

Another crap run out where I just called the river because I'm pissed off folding all the time.

stinker4.png.362561b8e58cba9a6873387a7bd54c24.png

Squeeze pre, all in on the flop, any diamonds left in the deck? aye sure... still had to dodge lots of other cards too... never easy...

stinker5.png.172a1682349235a232019adbe2ab654e.png

Punt of the week lol, how to dust off 175bb, I open get 3b so I call, call small cb on the flop, call 2/3 on the turn, face a check on the river... ok lets blast my stack in a 92bb pot and he has 130bb behind which I cover, he went in the tank for a while and then called lol.
blastedoff.png.a9ad6ffc40d0c4a81f68cc4dc84c026d.png

I 3b BB vs BTN, get 4b to minsize, decided to call, flop a decent draw and he bet 25bb into 49bb flop lol, terrible size but just leaves me with fold or jam, no point folding now... 
shite.png.b624ea614c42bdd15c519c8b752058b7.png

Overall I think I have to up my aggressiveness a wee notch and for the rest I don't bloody know, stuck at break even which is annoying but better than losing I guess. Lots of hand going multiway as well which doesn't make it easy winning the pot unless you have a real hand.

Let's see what the rest of the month brings...

• Like 4

You seem to go pretty wild to chase €40 in bonus money?
Probably not the best idea 😄
You know very well how swingy the game can be at times.
So jumping in at  some 100NL tables with roughly 15BI in the account is far from optimal.

As a Belgian I get 0% rakeback which is kinda sad. But still making decent profit.
Anyway, keep it up. By far my favourite thread on here. 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@KrustyTheClown I only had to play a couple of hands to get the playthrough completed so that's the only reason, wouldn't have done it if it was more, I can play bad or run bad but losing 10 buy ins in 10min would have been criminal 😅

I also just played my normal game, think it's good to have the stacks in big blinds as I don't really think about money anymore and just about the game.

Also, glad I moved away from Belgium even if it had nothing to do with poker but 0 rakeback is pretty poor. Also glad someone likes my blog as I just come here to ramble a bit 🤪 not that many cash game blogs about really

And just want to emphasise that I know I mostly post losing hands but I obviously also win hands 😀  poker is always a battle I guess, can't forget that I used 2x €250 tickets and playthrough bonuses from having 0 in the account and now up at 1.5k so I must be doing something right even if it takes ages. 

Had my stats in for the past 2 weeks and I had asked for 25NL stats only but they just gave me all the stats and I can't be arsed to re-request and it doesn't really matter too much anyway but I ran at 3bb/100 discounting the last day when I played 50/100NL. I rather see double the win rate minimum going forward, it's 25NL for christ's sake lol.

And a hand from last night on 888, UTG was a shortstack who opened, SB calls (SB whale which I didn't know at that time and we were 200BB deep), I squeeze which is standard but size was awkward as shortstack was 20BB or something so couldn't really squeeze to that size although thinking of it I could lol, so I ended up using normal size, UTG then jammed and SB then flatcalled 😅 so I could only add another 5BB to call and not raise anymore. 

Anyhow, good flop, used normal size I think and SB called, we were both deep btw, then I bet 1/2 on turn and he called, river was like hmm jam or not still had like 110BB behind... knowing what he showed up with I should have jammed and he got the whale tag after but what on earth is Q9o especially on the turn Q high float? 😂

image.png.4f32ebd6b8658cf8b406e66ec9bad2ce.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Been just over a week since last update, played a bit less last week after grinding a bit more to get that playthrough done. Past weekend was decent again but played a bit of SNAP (ZOOM) at work today and just got battered by terrible run outs vs recs, lost a few stacks... like the usual thing after you had a good day before... rigged 😆

Won't make loyalty lvl 6, bit disappointing but I'm only halfway XP wise so think I'll need a miracle to reach it in the next 2.5 weeks lol.

image.png.ebaba547f356846ce34a8015a18029c9.png

As for the bonuses, got another RAKE, GET one just a bit less but better than nothing, will be off for the last week of this month so once this next bonus starts it will end in my holiday so shouldn't be any last minute madness to get it cleared. Also have another €50 playthrough from the loyalty lvl 5 - first step award so we have some to play for next few weeks.

image.png.19cff89d381022d0afc41d6332b01bde.png

888 bankroll around 1.3k but I don't have any plans to play another stake apart from 25NL SNAP atm, as said in previous post I deposited $595 and I plan to take that amount off once I reach $1,595 (ish) so I just keep 1k online and that way I get my deposit money back making all money on the site profit.

As for the Unibet bankroll, around €1.650 atm and still same plan to play some 50NL once I reach 2k which could be next week or in another 3 months who knows.

The pools on both sites are pretty decent to play in so hopefully it continues like that.

• Like 6

25% in to the Unibet playthrough bonus, bankroll on 888 pretty stagnant, like I just keep running bad ever, always run in to AA preflop and the nuts postflop. Also impossible to win vs shortstacks on 888, 3b them with decent hands, they call cb on the flop or jam it and got f all just to hit their few outers on the turn or riv... 

4 buy ins up on Unibet since last post but it is a bloody struggle like on 888... I don't know how many times I've had KK in to AA this week (both sites combined) but it's close to 10x 🙄 does my bloody nut in, never get any of my AA in vs KK and when my AA goes postflop it's always on the worst boards ever... same with 3b pots puke puke puke, always get outflopped or outdrawn 🤬 also can't remember last time I've seen someone jamming QQ... samplesize? 🤔

Some run good more than one day a week would be nice!

• Like 2

Ah well, dusted off 6 buy ins in less than an hour on 888

3b AQ, bet flop, turn is meh ish, just get x down... jup they always get there with worst hand.

image.png.85ae0e5c179e875ae66b912b1cbc4bb3.png

Some weird ass pot, limp pot then can't fold a J and decided to call riv too because I'm fed up with this nonsense, again triple barrels random stuff and gets there.

image.png.c9a844c1f338dcf013ce3e9e8e3fe9f0.png

Coldcalling 3b hitting their set, sure mate...

image.png.3c01e7ba24e8e867727c2f57ac485643.png

all in pre, this shit continues...

image.png.6c6eba9ec13a439c7ee59b36a57f6965.png

and continues... all in pre...

image.png.6b1ae7866725bd82f5d260a559f335cd.png

4b pot all in on the turn... BTN shortstack, SB random button clicking. bloody joke...

image.png.b75a40cf4984e4d7d9abbb4b78950b60.png

Guy from above played this hand before, where he bombs the river, shortstack jams and he folds for the remaining 0.67p very good mate!

image.png.e8cd85f1392b3fe0010a9590bbffe320.png

Better taking all my money off poker and buy half a bitcoin soon, same gamble.

• Sad 2

@SkilfulPokerI love all animals apart from humans 😂 but dogs are like an extension of your family really, don't think any other animal comes even close to that. And he has grown a bit since that picture: day on the beach pic, and then together with 2 westies we also have in the family, hard to get a proper picture of them 3 😀

image.jpeg.cf1b6564a1b1cadae0f70bd4377632f5.jpeg

image.jpeg.ed1c640b392d36cad7237d7e982df02c.jpeg

Edited by P0kerM0nk
  • Like 4

Let's add another one to the collection, yet again AK or KK vs AA... and that's like the only all ins I get how mad is this??

image.png.1bc3886d74a02e1b92337cff2f5b09f9.png

And then this crap, he limps I iso, he 3b, ok lets see a flop, hit the world and still lose the hand...  

fuck.png.065dc55aa7cccd95f9c93f50bfbb0c3b.png

I open BTN reg calls BB and then he donks that board I mean wtf, turn x/x and I get there on riv and get paid... these are regs and I can't win in this pool ??

fanny.png.6f384c07252b0fb0918b83c1fcef12fb.png

Thought this was a reg but prob a regfish, I open he calls in BB and again someone donking that flop, I bloody smash that flop... I call and he bets turn again and I call, then x the riv so in it goes and he folded after a min lol, f knows what he had, 2p maybe...
fanny2.png.afd4fef1eeb1e73bb0082533bdfc49d4.png

Getting smashed on 888 literally can't win a single pot. I also been trying to put some more 3bets in my game vs early positions but feck me god... half the time I just get 4b and when I get called they x/r me half the time... like all they open is their nutted range or something, baffles me...

And Unibet isn't smooth sailing either but weirdly enough I've added 2 buy ins today... 34% playthrough.

How people beat these games for 10bb/100 seems very questionable for me now... not how I bloody run... it's hard work! 1 week of work to go till I'm off for a week again... let's go!

Edited by P0kerM0nk

8 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:

dogs are like an extension of your family really

Love this you're so right! They're so smart, and always want to be around / with you. The Westie we got barks like a rottweiler anyone knocks on the door he doesn't know lol. I wondered before what it would be like to be in a dogs brain for a day. 

7 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:

half the time I just get 4b and when I get called they x/r me half the time... like all they open is their nutted range or something, baffles me...

Are you doing this selectively against passive opponents ? Am sure you are but 3betting wide I try to save for players I've seen be pretty passive and not too aggressive! 

7 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:

And Unibet isn't smooth sailing either but weirdly enough I've added 2 buy ins today... 34% playthrough

Great you added those buy ins! I know you been going through a difficult patch lately, am sure it'll turn around soon mate!

Watching 500nl videos probably doesn’t help when playing 25nl lol, obviously more 3betting at 500nl and I just wanted to incorporate more 3betting vs earlier positions in my game to see how it goes and obviously I don’t have a HUD and 3bets with like A5s QJs AJs and what not should be rolled for as they aren’t 100% 3bets but I just decide in the moment myself but overall impression is people are bloody nits UTG / MP while I mostly open any suited A, K8s+, Q9s+, AJo+, mixed frequency with low pp depending on table etc so you’d think others would open similar so how can you 4b so much? 

Running somewhat mediocre with the cards prob doesn’t help either as I seem to run in to the nuts quite often when I have overpairs / TPTK etc… I always think oh they could have these draws beside the nuts but mostly they just have the nuts 😂  would be funny to see some players stats as lots of regs are probably a lot nittier than I think. 

• Like 2

Dude, you are doing great. You are on a track and just dont worry about all the shit thats going on! Keep those 500NL videos up and just get better. People dont have 4bet bluffs in these pretty sure, so can be pretty nutted. People are much more passive and nitty in these games, much more. But I better not comment cuz I have no idea if I even beat 25NL myself so I better shut up . I occasionally play some 10NL even tho its a joke for my roll. But Im just a bankroll nit, maybe I should try sometimes 25NL so that I could give some of my money to you <- at least the runbad would end then 🤣! But I find cash geniuses very intresting to listen and from time to time still conspect cash stuff myself just to have it in my sleeves, but practically do not have any hands over 25. 

• Like 1

I just keep on plowing through it I guess, 888 just isn't working out, made $125 actual profit on the tables since I started there earlier this year 😂 

Another 3 buy ins up on Unibet though today in a 1h session even with some bad beats in the mix.

Guess I'm not getting much of a break: got another RAKE, GET bonus 😂 keep em coming! 😀

image.png.9c3876e2cfa2717369976fc10279ce0d.png

• Like 1

@CuteRavenWelcome back! Yep still moaning my way through my poker 'career' 😂 quick recap of the past 2 years: bit like a reflection of the bitcoin price, very swingy and not much profit at the end 😆

It's going the right way but it is a slow process, but still enjoying the game very much despite bad plays and bad runs. I've learned a lot since the start of this blog and yet sometimes it feels like I don't know anything at all lol.

Good luck with your SnG journey, however big or small it might be. I'm sticking with cash games 👊

Edited by P0kerM0nk

And halfway the RAKE 350, GET 35 playthrough bonus (5-6 days left on it), going reasonable well on Unibet atm, just passed 2k bankroll. Might have a shot at 50NL and drop back down to 25NL when I drop 3 buyins aka bankroll at €1,850 but will see what the pool is like and be a bit selective.

Just started my holiday for a week so will get some more volume in, been slacking this week with the weather being pretty nice up the north east of Scotland for once (low to mid 20 degrees), living on the coast we often miss the best of the weather as we mostly have a bit of a breeze coming in lol.

Might post some hands tomorrow or so, I know everyone is dying to see my crap losing hands 😂 888 is just an absolute nightmare, bankroll just above 1k now and just not able to break away there, win one / lose 2 🙄 no bonuses going either or any promo worth mentioning.

With all the playthrough bonuses lined up on Unibet most of the volume will be on here anyway this coming week. Let's see if we can double the bankroll 🤪 🤣

Edited by P0kerM0nk
  • Like 3

Right, some hands:

MP opens, BTN calls, I squeeze from SB and MP folds, BTN calls, I cb flop, not the best flop for AK as BTN prob flats lots of pp and suited connectors around the 8 and 5 but should also have suited broadways etc, can't always x AK here so just see what happens, gin card on the turn so just keep on betting and BTN keeps on calling, ram it in on the river... nh.

image.png.b20153d5075b4b8580c4e0bc0f702dfc.png

Fancy spot next, UTG opens, MP calls, I squeeze and SB whale coldcalls and rest calls as well so we see a flop 4 way and the pot is 45BB already. Flop x through, I guess I could cb flop for 1/5 maybe having the Td but vs 3 it's prob a bit thin. Turn J pretty bad, very good chance one has a J and possibly still slowplaying a flush at this point. But whale bets out 1/2 and UTG and MP fold so at this point I'm not ready to fold yet lol. This is more about reads as he's a bit of the spazzy type of whale. Then at the river he bets out just under 1/3 which could still be a flush on a scary board now, or a 7, or another random pp. Can't see him having a J as he would jam that. Not folding for that 1/3 price and there we go 43o... nh.

image.png.7fe2a14311828a9f1623fc5501ae361a.png

Another fancy spot BvB, can't remember exact preflop actions but went x/x to the riv where I then bet and he raised which didn't make sense to me so I re-raised and he folded anyway lol. He maybe knows I'm stabbing too much on the river when it x down or he raised some weird Jx hand? Having the T is good for blocking some str draws imo. Not a lot of people would x a flush till the river as most would bet their draw on the flop and if not bet the turn when they have the flush.

fancy1.png.4674bd32af398c474fccc545cb4dea47.png

Bit of a weird hand, I open AJs, get 3b from BB which is always pretty strong and I call, I sometimes fold depending on villain, looks pretty criminal folding but some people don't even 3b AK so... anyway we call and he bets 1/3 on a board where he should be betting 1/2 especially with his holding. You could bet smaller with AA I guess as you don't care about any card coming up on the turn. Qc very interesting turn card, I think he bet 1/2 now which is strange with JJ I think, better line would be 1/2 flop and 1/3 turn I think but w/e, normal play is just call I guess but I decided to throw in a raise. Still not sure if I like it or not lol, would love to check with a solver but no access to any atm. He just called and then x/c my jam on the river. Think there is no need for my turn raise as Im IP anyway and if I get jammed on it's terrible. Prob better to jam when he x the river to us. Not sure what to think about his river call, especially when I raised the turn. He does block the straights but at the same time he also blocks my bluffs... I'll save this hand for when I have a solver again, interesting spot.

weird1.png.382a46b23bad8bc31dca73c612de6e0c.png

And next all can't win / moan hands 😀

MP fish opens, I 3b, BB 4b and MP calls, easy jam, BB folds surprisingly, MP calls 56s lol... what a flop again... and nope, can't hold.

loss1.png.605b922569baf73fca9f1e4ab278aff0.png

Next 2 pics same hand, UTG opens, MP and CO call, easy squeeze, think I went a bit too small here even though IP shouldn't be that big but UTG opened 3BB and I went 12BB vs 10.5BB in the pot already, prob should of went 14BB but hey ho, everyone calls and we see a crap flop, I'm basically already done with the hand at this point.

loss3.png.95f007889b6c295f0a5634bebc982487.png

Can't remember exact action and if money went in on the flop or turn but seeing KK flatcalling my squeeze is heartbreaking 😂 should have been KK jams and rest folds and I call and win the pot 🤣

loss2.png.09e9194af9180aaabd2a8fa7c3671713.png

Again next 2 pics same hand, can't remember preflop action, prob open and 2 calls, flop top set so think I bet flop and get called then decided to keep on betting, flush card isn't the best but don't want to see it get x through with still many draws out there and I have nut outs too. Obviously easy fold when I get jammed on and coldcalled which is stupid in itself lol.

loss5.png.85a223998a6c51df3695a013b54051eb.png

Again someone calling KK pre wtf really, another hand I should have won all in pre... good he lost that one 🥳 😂

loss4.png.33772b93f85a91042d999a5476c8f9f7.png

When you 3b and regfish coldcalls, A high board good for me small cb as dry board and I get raised lol, what is he raising here really, 44 very rarely, 88 bit less rare and most likely AK which shouldn't be raising anyway, wp easy fold for me.

loss6.png.1b58a031aaa80d7636fa79be87acee7f.png

Not sure about preflop again but flop a decent draw, money goes in and never hit.

loss7.png.1dad7409d19e30f554d8f3bf9de64b72.png

Stinky hands, why do these boards run out like this all the time lol, can't fold K flush tbh although in reality with Q on the board if they don't have the A what do they jam on the river. Can't remember villain so depends on that imo, prob fold vs nit regs.

loss8.png.42a5cccc11635be1b032337951b01799.png

Call in BB vs BTN open, decent flop and even better turn, all in on the turn and yet again no joy. Oh look, eastyyy22 on the table lol.

loss9.png.83b93820b74711fcbb505323e0e90091.png

Bet bet bet... nice river and call down with 77 🙄

loss10.png.6f4cd0778d63e3d131e982d3b943bc2a.png

All in on the flop I think, grrr...

loss11.png.ddaed44975df2336e1528def74031e0b.png

Get 3b from SB so just call with AQ depending on villain again, good flop but yet again, why oh why lol.

loss12.png.cd91e0911142be3abc2b3fdfe4c56dac.png

3b QQ pre, he calls, might have bet flop small to deny some equity to a one diamond type hand, money went in on the turn I guess, how do they always hit it, and then the Qd to add some insult to injury lol.

loss13.png.f88a4704c075f30a53659e4db0c122e9.png

See what happens next couple of days 😀

• Like 4