MotherShip Poker Main Event

elron66

MotherShipMain.thumb.JPG.1361ac73836471916284bc98bfa64948.JPGThere's a new game in town every Saturday at 8pm CET.  Unibet has been kind enough to give me a 50 guarantee for this €1 Rebuy event.

Its a password protected game, but the password is released on my stream (https://www.twitch.tv/elron66) 15 minutes before it starts.  Regular passengers and crew may be able to guess the password in advance as well.

Its a deep structure game with a good start stack and longer levels  and I'd love to crush the guarantee on one of these Saturdays, especially since its a rake-free game.

Come check it out tomorrow if you play at the €1 level, and come say hello in the stream as well - The more the merrier!

#MotherShipPoker #MotherShip #ArmyOfElron

• Like 7

MotherShipMain-Results-16May20.thumb.JPG.24a37d1af4e30f508e580352a8398559.JPGTY to everyone for the support in yesterday's #MotherShipPoker Main Event!  Congratulations to "Putia_Socks" for the win, and "Don-_-Pablo" for second, and to all the cashers.  For myself and the resy of the non-cashers, better luck next week!

The Main Event is a weekly tournment heavily featured on my stream.  Even after I bust, we rail the Main through to the final hand. so its your chance to bink a tournament live on stream!

Join me every Saturday at 8pm CET for the #MotherShipPoker Main Event!  Its the biggest €1 game in town!

• Like 6

• 9 months later...