UK Tour Online Leg

DKnight

Hi

Can I have some help/information please?

I had/have two packages for the Newcastle Leg which is online now.  Please can someone talk to me about what to do with my tickets please?  So, if I play in the online leg, how do I get hold of my ticket to register?  As I have said I beleive I have two tickets, so can I use one for a re-entry?  If I don't need a re-entry what do I do with the other ticket?  I was planning on playing two day 1s in Newcastle with my two tickets.  So what can I do in the onlne version with just one day 1?  I could postpone one ticket to the next leg but I might need it for re-entry and if I don't need it I would like to use it for the London Leg though would it be too late notice after day 1.  Do you know what I mean?

Kind regards

David

@DKnight 

@DKnight wrote:

Hi

Can I have some help/information please?                           I'll try my best.

I had/have two packages for the Newcastle Leg which is online now.  Please can someone talk to me about what to do with my tickets please?  So, if I play in the online leg, how do I get hold of my ticket to register?  @Leo-Unibet  should be working on this now and will  e-mail details,  hopefully very soon.

As I have said I beleive I have two tickets, so can I use one for a re-entry?  If I don't need a re-entry what do I do with the other ticket? Any tickets not used for re-entry should be credited back to use for the next leg of the tour or the next online version.

I was planning on playing two day 1s in Newcastle with my two tickets.  So what can I do in the onlne version with just one day 1?  I could postpone one ticket to the next leg but I might need it for re-entry and if I don't need it I would like to use it for the London Leg though would it be too late notice after day 1.  Do you know what I mean? Yes.

There are a few of us still waiting for confirmation, hopefully coming soon.👍

Kind regards

David

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hi

Thank you for your response to my message.  

The two tickets have been credited to my account.  I am good to go to play on Sunday.

My concern is now about what will happen to my second ticket if I don't need it for re-entry to the tournament.

Kind regards

David

My concern is now about what will happen to my second ticket if I don't need it for re-entry to the tournament

@DKnight I assume we will get the option to exchange it in smaller tickets for example 5x 50eu UK or it will get moved to the next event, i personally would like the first option, but for a more official answer ill tag the mod @Stubbe-Unibet. :happyshy: