Challenge Completion Not Activated

EugenicistGates
Go to solution Solved by EugenicistGates,

Hello,

I completed the omaha showdown victories I needed last night, three of them even though I needed one, at around 00:35 BST, 35 minutes into the day, and the challenge hasn't been completed? Both the other ticks are green, and the second day of my showdown win was yesterday, and the third day was completed as stated above, but I have no rewards. Seems tlike a time zone issue to me, I've had no trouble before..

April Mission challenge four.

Thanks.

• Solution

Thanks for the reply..

Where does it say that anywhere? The clock on my client cleartly said it was a new day, what happens now then?? Do you just do nothing, as I do feel this issue is not resolved.. The flops had even reset to zero, misdirecting me into thinking it was a new day?

Hey @EugenicistGates,

I'm not quite sure what there is to resolve? You got an answer on the first response here, what else there is to be done? Change the reward system to match your local time? You think that's fair for all other timezones we offer it for? 

• Like 1

I shouldn't have to do it twice.. Ah well, maybe when I'm in the gang I'll get bonuses dished out like confetti like everybody else... I feel I was at best misled, the flop count even went to zero, your software kidded me into thinking it was another day.. Of course I have been misled at best.. These things are what they are.. This two tier support system, it sucks..

• 11 months later...