Rags to riches!

OmahGAWD

Nice rway to finish today with a €10 ticket!

It's disappoiting to bust the 2 ukpt €5's i played today but with the freerolls and centrolls that roll is NEVER gunna busto so the UO is more important for that reason alone. €2 ticket i won in challenges is now up to €48! 😀 i can dream of a trip abroad for another day!

i am trying to get to 10k challenge points by the end of June., i am currently on 8727. it is going to be tight unless i wina €50 ticket. if i win a €50 ticket ukpt then i will play that saturday and we will likely be home and dry .

have a good weekend everyonepoker1.png.5ef6cc3e0c0a6408f8ac5b99794ec61d.png

• Like 5

Ouch! Beat at the worst possible time. Getting so close to the €50 ticket before we lose a brutal one again. I had 64% pf but the JQo was the shorty so the AQo was in all sorts of trouble. brutal turn card.

This would have been to have 1/4 of the chips in play with 9 left and 5 €50 tickets. would have coasted home.

Finished 8th. enough poker for one saturday!

poker1.thumb.png.4396a6fc5671c65e4e736fb4c116a36a.png

• Like 2

Hi guys so small update. I want to set some clearer goals for my blog:happy:

I have 9041 challenge points now and hopefully will not need to play the €50 UK on saturday as would prefer to break it! i ahve till week tomorrow to hit 10k

I have €44 in my UO roll and €198 in UKPT. Once the UO roll hits 80 (i will never bust 40 buyins at this level!) it will be fun as i will take shots at €10 UO ticket. I will be far more aggressive with the UK roll as it can constantly be topped up by centrolls and freerolls.

my aim is to qualify for UKPT within 12 months (i think this is very doable) and to qualify for Unubet Open within 18 m onths! (i think this would be bvery hard)

• Like 5

Good luck @OmahGAWD ! From what I've read so far in your blog you definitely play the satellites well. Keep studying, keep your patience and the results will come! With a little luck (for both of us), we can meet in person at the next Unibet Open live event 🆒 

• Like 1

Thanks @LeVsKaRa :happy:

yes we can but dream 🤣

thankf for your nice words. I do agree and I do also have occasional blip with BR management so that’s why I thought focusing on satellites with low cash level in my account is best place to be.

you speak of studying I have rdered a satellite book so hopefully that helps! :popeye:😀

• Like 1

Hi guys.

So quiet week, which i why i havent updated in a while! i realised i wasnt going to make 10k so i effectively had the rest of last week off and it was nice not to play poker every day for a while

july challenges are here so working on those and working on building the satelittle roll. currnelty €289 (46 UO/243 UKPT) :happy: by the end of July I would like to be around €360. Might make it if i put in the volume.😏

• Like 5

Woo! 7th time (I think) I have won the centroll to win €15 in tickets. Even more impressive as I finished 2nd last week in it (had a flip to win) :happy: when we came back from break I was 5th from 5 left so great win😀

E4543AAC-B53B-48ED-96D5-005D89ACC468.thumb.png.5bb4940b8842e021432a0b07bde4fbc0.png

• Like 8

@OmahGAWD wrote:

Woo! 7th time (I think) I have won the centroll to win €15 in tickets. Even more impressive as I finished 2nd last week in it (had a flip to win) :happy: when we came back from break I was 5th from 5 left so great win😀

E4543AAC-B53B-48ED-96D5-005D89ACC468.thumb.png.98414b8c2266bf81600f701638979eda.png

@OmahGAWD  when this centroll takes it place, please ? I can't find it in the lobby ... is it restricted for whichever reason ? PM me if you found a time, thanks :Thumbsup:

• Like 1

@MadAdo @Boby I'm not sure I should be telling you this as it seems our little band of UK qualifier players don't want thousands of other players swooping in to claim all the tickets on offer......................................but..........................................go on then.

Monday    19:05

Thursday  19:05                 All times BST

Saturday   16:05

1st place   3 x €5

2nd            2 x €5

3-9th         1 x €5

10-19th     2 x €1

20-39th     1 x €1 

All prizes paid as tickets.

Mondays and Thursdays there are usually 17-24 players, Saturdays in the mid 50's so tickets can usually be won by folding a few hands early on. They usually play pretty tightly, but as far as I can recall I've only ever once failed to bag at least one ticket, (on a Saturday when pressed for time and I couldn't be bothered to keep folding,) quite often 2x €1 immediately as reg closes as soon as someone busts if fewer than 39 starters. I won the 3 x €5 a few times early on (but now behind @OmahGAWD :Teardrop:) and am quite happy to take 1 x €5 with very little effort. :Thumbsup: They usually appear about 24hrs before they're due, hopefully you can join the fun.:Smile:

Don't tell anyone else. :Secret:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Boby 

It's there now

617727534_Screenshot(3113)_LI.thumb.jpg.5b937df365d0b52af924c3f544e09504.jpg 

I'm guessing the UK qualifiers are open to everyone but these special centrolls or freerolls are only for the UK.:Teardrop:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png