One scabbed sheep mars the whole flock (competition)

BonusPater

Sheep.jpg.9e219d20ea0ac351be12f4e2599cf598.jpgAnyone that wish to participate just need to post a bingo card below, and every day we'll give a clue as to where the day's number can be found - you can use this page, if you're not up for designing your own card (just use the snipping tool or take a screenshot and edit in paint). It's your responsibility to keep track of the progress on your card. If you miss a single number, you obviously won't win - hence: one scabbed sheep mars the whole flock.

The bingo card will have to be 3 rows with 5 numbers, like this:

Screenshot_1.png.3dd15b8788513f9dd7f0c67f500b4113.png

We encourage everyone to keep their card up-to-date, by making a new post, whenever a new number is marked.

The prizes:

One row: € 50 FBM
Two rows: € 50 FBM
Full house: € 100 FBM

We might also give a reward to the best design, should anyone try and design their own card.

The rules/Terms and Conditions

- The card will have to be added before 31/08 23:59 CET
- The first number will be announced on the 1st of September
- There can only be one winner of each prize. If multiple members get one row/two rows/full house at the same time, the prize will go to the member who post first in this thread.
- For wagering requirements, see this page https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/Wagering-requirements/m-p/63#M1
- The prize will be given within 48 hours of the post claiming the prize

Shout-out to  for suggesting this competition.

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't be competing as Bingo isn't my thing, but good luck to everyone! :smileyhappy: I will leave you with this however,

19hnrs

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I think we miss out a rule, one rule I suppose always is implied = certain numbers belong to certain columns, in a normal 5 column BINGO, it B... 5... , 90 numbers on 9 columns would make something like: for 1st column from 1 to 9, for 2nd column from 10 to 19,..., 9th column 80-90. (think thats how grand prix and the podium cards are made)

996840699_Schermafdruk2016-08-2520_20_00.png.177b6da46b959f2edd0ee17d0ce04842.png

edit: ah, didnt see the design award thing, for now I picked a screenshot, maybe later I update my numbers

Archived