CBETA

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

another unibet fail....maybe Unibet going broke??from one of the best sites for freerolls,they now one of the worst...and most of they tourney paid with some bull❤️♥️❤️ unibet open tickets basically they useless....sad days....but looks like unibet in hard times

@Livertool what the heck are you on about? you think people see a ticket in their balance and they're like let me look for a T&C somewhere online, let me read it, let's see, oh 2500 players maximum, then do the math okay so I will have time okay so I have up until 3 hours and 25 minutes to register to the tournament before it fills up and then instantly closes the client? 🤣 absolute troll 🤣

For a promotion like the bootcamp or the uos, yes I think they should try to rectify their T&C as soon as possible while it's on, which they have done, preferably it would be perfect before, preferably even freerolls would be perfect but who dafq cares, nobody loses anything when it comes to a freeroll with no conditions, as I said the T&C does not impact their ability to register in any way, people are just clinging to it in the hopes that they'll get something for free out of it. 

As for me applying for a unibet job, don't worry, I don't play this game for peanuts, I'm quite fine not having to do that 🆗 . As for my approach  if I were in that position, I'd probably quadruple check everything, cause that's just how I do things 🤣 , can't expect everyone to be like me, and can't expect the promo that I like to be the center of their existence when there's so much else going on, and yes I've had issues with promos for actual money before and I survived.

And regardless of all these other discussions my point still stands, if you want to know something about a tournament, look at the setup fields, it's the safest place to get the correct information. For any tournament. 

@FeelsBadMan 

Well, no need to raffle about this with you. Just hits my nerve when someone explaining when things are done badly. If staff member does it, i can somehow understand it for obvious reasons but not from another player.

Besides, like title offers clue, promo was from spring calendar so it is not just people opening poker and finding tikiet 😉

• Like 2

I'm usually not the complaining type. But in this case I also want to chime in. 

First of all- you guys got tickets? I didn't even get one, even though this promotion is for my country as well. 

But then I wanted to register to the tournament and like you all said, it's full, even though noone mentioned I have to be early to register. 

I mean, like someone said before... no gain no loss, but kind of disappointed though. I would have been on poker software earlier if someone would have told me that only first 1500 can participate...even though rules didn't say anything about this and poker software says 2500 people. 

But well yeah... usually Unibet promotions are really good, so no bad feelings (at least not for long :D )

@Livertool you know what hits my nerve? When people don't treat staff like humans, whether it's gambling staff, witnesses, room service, clerks, cashiers, whatever. And this is not necessarily targeted at you as your requests for stuff to be correct are fairly reasonable, the trolling less so, just contributes to the mob mentailty. Just a general gripe of mine I have with people. Similarly to how you started a whole crusade from what initially was me pointing out where people can look in the client to get accurate information 😀

• Like 1

And now someone dropped out and I tried to register... and apparently I don't meet the criteria to register... when only criteria is to log in to Unibet. I certainly did that. This is one weird promotion.

But good luck to all of you guys who managed to get in! :)

Those who did not succeed, look in the lobby to the end, because I managed to register. I had two chances and I didn't waste the other. The first time I had the lobby turned on, I saw only the green light, but turned on the tables of another tournament and failed. Fortunately, the second time I was like a crouching tiger; D

• Like 1

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

@Livertool you know what hits my nerve? When people don't treat staff like humans, whether it's gambling staff, witnesses, room service, clerks, cashiers, whatever. And this is not necessarily targeted at you as your requests for stuff to be correct are fairly reasonable, the trolling less so, just contributes to the mob mentailty. Just a general gripe of mine I have with people. Similarly to how you started a whole crusade from what initially was me pointing out where people can look in the client to get accurate information 😀

Especially don't need to raffle with one that sees trolls everywhere. So quit trolling this legit critisism thread, you troll 😏 (see how hard it is, troll)

There is time for thank yous and time for critisism, got nothing to do with treating people as not humans. But kissing butts never lead nowhere, imo.

Besides improvement in this sector might even help you with your highrolling promos and for sure it would reduct complainig threads in here so you wouldn't have to hurt your feelings for staff. Ofc it would also reduce threads you could troll so i can sort of understand that you would like things remain the same. ♥️