Unable to Identify Your Location

natmil1

Hey @4king2pair,

While I understand the frustration of the situation, lets chill down alright? No details are compromised nor will, the issue is only affecting running tournaments, and a decision was made to cancel the upcoming ones until we have certainity of everything working as should. 

Regarding refunds and compensations, while they are prioritized there are so many cases that it can not happen instantly. Regarding "scamming" people, as a company we would make so much more money by not having issues than having issues, so I don't see a point there at all. These issues cost us money, not vice versa. Apologies for all this has caused, and rest assured that all refunds and compensations will be issued in a timely manner. 

• Like 3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

953544450_Unibet-18.04Unabletoidentifyyourlocation.thumb.jpg.87511abfd100917766a0fb0e77370d55.jpg

I keep trying to connect from my desktop (using Windows 10) but keep getting this error. Decided to write because if I play using my fiance's laptop I can connect and play without problems for a few hours, but in that case as well I sometimes get disconnected. Is there anything I can do on my desktop that would help? Reinstalled the unibet software but still nothing improved, same error as seen in the image.

Any help or info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, Johnyr said:

still waiting for an admin to reply. it is so fcking hard to post a response or solve the problem?

I posted a response yesterday and yes, it is hard to resolve this problem, which is why it's not resolved.

Thank you for your question.

Poker Janitor

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

HI had the Unable to identify your location' last night at about 00:15. It took around 20 minutes to come back and I dropped from 4/20 something to 16/16. It's happened before a few times mid game and I've lost money. If it keeps happening I'm gone.

• 4 months later...
22 minutes ago, avatarthief said:

The issue is not resolved it seems.

I would like a refund for this tournament please.

unibet-crash1.PNG

unibet-crash2.PNG

Please send your log file by PM

And yes, issue is resolved, but this is a somewhat generic error message which can for instance show when customer has a connection issue.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

11 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Please send your log file by PM

And yes, issue is resolved, but this is a somewhat generic error message which can for instance show when customer has a connection issue.

Remind me where to find that file please? *All of the documents in program files using "log" search were modified months ago.

There were no connection issues at all (browser and other apps were connecting), I received the same two messages that other players were receiving during the issue on this thread (though I didn't get a screenshot of "login failed") and the down time lasted about 20-30 minutes I think. It might be a different issue but it doesn't seem to be about my connection and this is the first time.

Edited by avatarthief
see star