Missing refund

Olly

@Stubbe-Unibet I was playing in a private tournament named bfd poker night last night at 20:30gmt. The servers went down and our tournament was cancelled. I have recieved my buy in back but I am still missing the £10 i used to rebuy. Please help resolve. When speaking with live chat I am just told to post on here.

Hi, I had issues with 2 MTTs, one 25euro Unibet Open qualifier and one 4 euro one (the 4 euro one got refunded not sure about the other).  Secondly, I had 2x 5man 10 euro SNGs open at the time of disconnection, one of which I was heads up with about 50% of the chips. Thirdly, when I was able to log back into the site at 22.10 GMT, I registered 5 more 10 euro 5man SNGs and was disconnected again, with above starting stack in all 5, but do not appear to have been refunded for at least some of these games. By my calculations I should have been refunded roughly 114 euros(29 for MTTs, 24 for the SNG where I was already heads up, and 60 for the incomplete SNGs), but I have only recieved 40 or so as far as I can tell (I believe some of the money here was from blinding out and finishing 2nd in a SNG). Please look into this as I was able to briefly log in for one or 2 hands before being kicked again, and there were players at every table who were not disconnected, and taking everyone's blinds.

I may be wrong. But in the Tournament cancellation policy, it is mentioned that you will be refunded both the entry and the rebuy/addon fees.

Quoting:

53. The tournament has started but players are not “in the money yet” (reached the prizes):

• The remaining players will be refunded their fee including re-buy and add-on fees

54. The tournament has started and players are “in the money” (have reached the prizes):

• The remaining players will be refunded their fee including re-buy and add-on fees.