The Butler League stream returns Monday 5th September!

JamiesOld

nope it was me :p i was russianhoney & made 1st, 5th & 20th

but for some reason it was an other alias bodobodobodobod (bodopoker is an excellent streamer, one to watch if you're into more technical stuff)

BRAG : as i expected; i'm back to back butler league champ; my alias from two weeks ago was Fariaja :

can't proove it with a screenshot of my aliasses, because i change them frequently & both of the aliasses are already gone, maybe can confirm it was me two last weeks ?

butlerb2b.jpg.f81113cbf8854f062a14774b95a46214.jpg

@wwaanneess wrote:

@MrSweetGuy nope it was me :p i was russianhoney & made 1st, 5th & 20th

but for some reason it was an other alias bodobodobodobod (bodopoker is an excellent streamer, one to watch if you're into more technical stuff)

BRAG : as i expected; i'm back to back butler league champ; my alias from two weeks ago was Fariaja :

can't proove it with a screenshot of my aliasses, because i change them frequently & both of the aliasses are already gone, maybe @Jamie-Unibetcan confirm it was me two last weeks ?

butlerb2b.jpg.21206c35ef45a10d4904b15dda7efc7c.jpg

I can confirm that it was wwaanneess who has topped the league for the last two weeks.

I am pretty excited about being able to challenge you myself on Monday :)

hey  

would love to challenge you myself, but it was the last monday that I could play the butlerleague until next school holiday (i'm teacher giving evening classes)

good luck with the streaming! will definitly visit the chat when i'm finished working at ten oclock!

I think I might have to claim your throne.

<BRAG>Pretty proud of myself, first time playing the Butler League and got 1st, 4th and 43rd. Should give enough points to reach the top of the leaderboard. Let's just hope the rungood continues and i'll be crushing the League every monday!</BRAG>

It was nice to see Jamie stream, haven't actually actively followed his previous streams, but will do in the future for sure! Big up! :popeye:

@ReCorpH wrote:

I think I might have to claim your throne.

<BRAG>Pretty proud of myself, first time playing the Butler League and got 1st, 4th and 43rd. Should give enough points to reach the top of the leaderboard. Let's just hope the rungood continues and i'll be crushing the League every monday!</BRAG>

It was nice to see Jamie stream, haven't actually actively followed his previous streams, but will do in the future for sure! Big up! :popeye:

Well played :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

@DavidP_Unibet, could you tell me how many points 4lucky4 made yesterday? I would like to know how many points I was shy of hitting top10. :waterfall:

It turns out you were in the top 10 and missed by my calculation earlier, sorry :(

There's also one other player who should have been ranked 2nd (myredband) so the both of you will also receive your payouts today. Updated table below:

861326477_butler13thseptedit.PNG.c8b74872061a59b36ad99c0c6d29a05d.PNG

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Hi. By my calculation I should be in the leaderboard as well. I finished 2nd out of 83 (45 pts), 29/73 (5 pts), 42/72 (2 pts). So in total 52 leaderboard points. My alias was easyfish and username is bbz003. Please have a look at it. Thank you :)

I finally have the correct Butler League leaderboard - everyone who was paid out already will keep their prizes, but anyone who appears in the list who wasn't previously accounted for will receive the prise as below. Sorry for the confusion

339565008_Butlerleague13thseptfinal.PNG.15bb71b29f78fc1b9f9d1328a333c8c9.PNG

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Morning all,

We have the correct results first time around this week - please see below for the top 10, all prizes will be paid into the winners' accounts later today.

2018185340_butler20thsept.PNG.dbec78e703a2ad94affc2a72d791c0d5.PNG

― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't matter if you played under different aliases since they make the leaderboard using the accounts not the aliases. The bottom points in the leaderboard on the 26'th do seem suspiciously low, so I would think there's a high likelihood that there is a mistake in that one. I'm sure they will recheck that leaderboard and compensate players, as they have in the past, but it might take a while until they do it, because of all the events during this period. 

It seems like the image hadn't uploaded before I hit 'save' on the Twitch page. The correct image for the 26th is there now, everyone was paid last week so you probably received the money already but didn't notice (assuming you're Sprutico).

― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Archived