Weekly rewards - week 33

BonusPater

It's that time of the week again. Weekly rewards time.
celebration.gif.109757b7e773983a84a7e986e9f68a13.gifTo celebrate the start of the new football season - and in particular the start of the Bundesliga on Friday :) - I've decided that the reward this week should be a 100 % Price Boost up to € 15 stake. If you're not sure what to put your money on, I've published two small pieces of analysis here.

The criteria for the reward is 25 or more likes received in the past week + 10 likes or more given. The below members meet this requirement. The Price Boost will be available in about an hour :)

Very nice, thank you :) And congrats to all winners.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Thank you . :smileyhappy: And congrats to the others as well. :smileyhappy:

I've never used a price boost before, so how does it work exactly? I checked the info thread about price boosts but didn't quite understand. If I place a bet with the price boost activated and win, will the winnings be doubled or something? Sorry for being so clueless. :smileyembarrassed: Btw, do we have to use it right away or will it be available for a while?

@Valkyrie wrote:

Thank you @testuser1. :smileyhappy: And congrats to the others as well. :smileyhappy:

I've never used a price boost before, so how does it work exactly? I checked the info thread about price boosts but didn't quite understand. If I place a bet with the price boost activated and win, will the winnings be doubled or something? Sorry for being so clueless. :smileyembarrassed: Btw, do we have to use it right away or will it be available for a while?

for example you choose x selection with 3 odd . the 100% doubles your odd and can be taken with maximum 15 euro bet to take advantage of the 6 odd. if you bet more only 15 will take the 6 odd and what is above will take 3 odd

but is better to combine a odd of 50 or more and you ll get 100 odd

@Valkyrie wrote:

Thank you @testuser1. :smileyhappy: And congrats to the others as well. :smileyhappy:

Just select whatever outcome you wish to bet on, and once it's added to your betslip, you can select the Price Boost under Bonus offers on the betslip (as shown here).

Once the Price Boost has been selected, the odds will automatically be increased - so if you've selected an outcome with an odds of 2, the odds will automatically be increased to 3 (the profit boosted with 100 %) :)

It'll be available for a week. You can place a bet that's settled after this, the bet just has to be placed before this deadline :)

@polarbear wrote:

@Valkyrie wrote:

for example you choose x selection with 3 odd . the 100% doubles your odd and can be taken with maximum 15 euro bet to take advantage of the 6 odd. if you bet more only 15 will take the 6 odd and what is above will take 3 odd

but is better to combine a odd of 50 or more and you ll get 100 odd

Oh, okay, I think I got it now. Thanks @polarbear. :smileyhappy:

EDIT: @testuser1 thanks to you too, I was writing while you posted. :smileyhappy:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Valkyrie wrote:

Just select whatever outcome you wish to bet on, and once it's added to your betslip, you can select the Price Boost under Bonus offers on the betslip (as shown here).

Once the Price Boost has been selected, the odds will automatically be increased - so if you've selected an outcome with an odds of 2, the odds will automatically be increased to 3 (the profit boosted with 100 %) :)

It'll be available for a week. You can place a bet that's settled after this, the bet just has to be placed before this deadline :)

Increased to 3 ? Think it's 4

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Not 4, because they take the original stake back. For example, if you get a $10 freebet, and you bet on 2-1 odds, You should win $20, but you will get $10, because site keeps the original stake.

I debate

Actually, I might be a little inaccurate on this, on the smaller odds, it's not quite 100%, but on the higher odds (Over 5.00) It's very close to 100%

I debate

No, it's 3, because it's smaller odds. Check for yourself, here look

boost.PNG.0e6de590386bc493370f9fe0c9aa5e99.PNG

I debate

@psrquack wrote:

@Keyser wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

...10 likes or more given

Muhaha. That's the kind of thing a grumpy old man like myself would never achieve. Quality>Quantity. My likes comes at a hard cost :smileytongue:

If you are a real grumpy old man all you need is a new female neightbor who moves across the street.

But I live in the woods, and never cross the street. So, how would that help me?

Archived