active bonuses problem

wf1205

Have you tried using another browser?Most of the time ,this is just a temporarly error.Just restart  your laptop and try agan,or should work if you log in useing a different browser.Nothing to worry.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

What browser are you using? Try both Chrome & Firefox. Also, check to see if it works on a mobile device.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@wf1205 wrote:

have tried many broswer all same the problem still exsites!even the mobile! it s been a month!

In this case  ,you should explain them when you are on a live chat with them again.Send an email if you don't get any  result from live chat and explain your problem and they will look overi it for sure and  have a solution for you.

Are you sure the bonus is still active? What bonus was it? Maybe it expired & that's why you're getting the error.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Even if there was an expired bonus,it should show that or say that there isn't available active bonus.It's an error and if someone from Unibet will have a look over his account,think it should be fixed.He just needs to send an email or be more specific when talking with live chat and explain the whole situation which,from what he says,it's going on for a month now

Archived