Is it on a single bet cupon? I had this before ,and the only way to "cancel" was to wait until it was back again available for betting and used the "cash-out" option,only when it's in live option.If it is together with other bets,i'm affraid you can't do anything,as @ Unibet,"cash-out" option is only available at single live bets,and of course,you will lose a small amount from the bet you've placed if you will use "early cash out ".

From what i've seen,the odds are still available,so you can cash out if it's a single bet cupon.

From the weather forcast,we can see that there might me a rain free window in the next 2 hours,so you might cash out soon if it's not available now

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

You can't cancel, but you can cashout your bet if odds are still open. You'll take a small loss though.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

If you bet on Bryan brothers, just let it ride out. They should win fairly comfortably. Good odds on them also.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Wouldn't be so sure with Bryan brothers.I'm sure  made a bet on them,but it's not gonna be easy..I know Tecau and he was also in the final at Rio.And Bryan brothers and not what they've used to be,i mean like 2 years ago the odds in the kind of game were 1.10 against 4.00,but things have changed alot..Anyways,like i said before,there might me a window for you to cash out your bet in the next 2 hours,according to the weather forcast

@psrquack wrote:

I think he bet on something special (1. set, no of games etc, because I have a cash out option but only for the winner).

You're right.If it was a simple bet on the winners,and the odds are still available at the moment,there should be a cash out option,so it might be something else he bet on.

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Magicadil Wouldn't be so sure with Bryan brothers.I'm sure @kami made a bet on them,but it's not gonna be easy..I know Tecau and he was also in the final at Rio.And Bryan brothers and not what they've used to be,i mean like 2 years ago the odds in the kind of game were 1.10 against 4.00,but things have changed alot..Anyways,like i said before,there might me a window for you to cash out your bet in the next 2 hours,according to the weather forcast

I agree with that. Btw I think this is a type of watch first then bet game.

Archived