Bet settled incorrectly

Lcik12
Go to solution Solved by Livertool,

I might have made a mistake here @Lcik12, totally my bad and apologies first of all, upon checking the video in the link below, the clip shows that the corner was taken at 20:08 and the traders have reached the decision that settlement is correct and shall stand I'm afraid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuSdaU5abuU&app=desktop

The terms that apply are Section B.5.3:
"Occurrences which have not been sanctioned and/or acknowledged by the match/event officials (e.g.
disallowed goals) will not be taken into account towards the settlement of the bet. As a general rule,
and unless the offer specifies otherwise, Unibet will settle offers based on the exact time that the flow
of play was interrupted/resumed (as applicable) by the occurrence in question (e.g. ball went out of
play for a throw-in/goal kick or crosses the line for a goal). Bets referring to the accumulation of a
particular occurrence (e.g. Total corners) and/or the execution of a particular action, will require said
occurrence to actually take place during the time interval specified (e.g. the corner being kicked). In
such instances, should the occurrence be only awarded and not taken, it will not be considered for
settlement purposes."

My apologies for the initial wrong info provided.

Former Community Moderator