Campaigns, promos and bonuses

Rushbie

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Gotta love the new style of showing no details of the offer at all on the first sight 🙄
"Naah, just click to approve and take it, whatever it may be.."
Edit ok. at least the opt-in button is behind the click, but why extra click needed then? 🤔lightning.thumb.png.1460a8dcedd60a8d20333cc8d69924d8.png
whatbns.thumb.png.1af1fcd6740853cd85730510dbfea0c7.png

Edited by Rushbie

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Rushbie said:

These bilingual steps are also something that should be re-written for good after years of them being there 🙄😄

IMG_20211026_060459.png

Finglish has reached Malta 😄

1 hour ago, psrquack said:

Quality job, quality job everywhere.

11.thumb.png.93b2c6c8079b909b1492d0a53bd4a1e5.png

Wager must be done on original dog house if it is same than finnish promo.

1 hour ago, psrquack said:

Btw @Livertool a discount is here for the Starburst promo. You should deposit 50 ot get the 50 freespins and the offer is here to deposit 20 for the spins.

11.png.c635af6a20a1079f3d67fc24fc7159c8.png

Do you get "high value" spins? (What ever that means cause even when asked they won't tell you value of spins)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Wager must be done on original dog house if it is same than finnish promo.

Do you get "high value" spins? (What ever that means cause even when asked they won't tell you value of spins)

The Dog House promo could give me 1500 HUF risk free bet (means you should risk your money and if you lose you will get as bonus back) and wager must be on the megaways, so not the same promo.

No "high value" spins. All spins are the cheapest here.🙄

1 minute ago, psrquack said:

The Dog House promo could give me 1500 HUF risk free bet (means you should risk your money and if you lose you will get as bonus back) and wager must be on the megaways, so not the same promo.

No "high value" spins. All spins are the cheapest here.🙄

It's the same promo. I just played that yesterday and even it says Megaways, it's really the OG Dog House. Megaways doesn't wager. I tried.

• Thanks 1

On 10/30/2021 at 8:03 PM, Rushbie said:

Aaand the advertised bonus opportunity to make at least 5€ bet for a 5€ risk free bet with wagering 25€, is still not in euros at all, although the details says so.
It's about 30€ in reality.
Good Job! 👍😎👍
25pounds.thumb.png.d9ec6c63204838eba79b02540d22fed9.png

Yup. 25x1€ autospins to burst and not wagered enough.

@Stubbe-Unibet

Mind forwarding somewhere? Small difference but totally different what terms say. 

Or else i'll start screaming compensation next week 😄

Screenshot_2021-11-01-14-29-32-002_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Yup. 25x1€ autospins to burst and not wagered enough.

@Stubbe-Unibet

Mind forwarding somewhere? Small difference but totally different what terms say. 

Or else i'll start screaming compensation next week 😄

Screenshot_2021-11-01-14-29-32-002_com.android.chrome.jpg

Forgot to say that i've now wagered almost 90€ over past two weeks so 40€ more than terms say. Last week wrong slot and amount and this week "only" wrong amount. These promos come expensive when someone don't know to put legit offers...

On 11/2/2021 at 9:02 PM, Rushbie said:

ye, there it is here too. with wagering of about 29,5€. Decided to try that, and saw that there's also 5 freespins on the game.
Bit scared how are those gonna break it all somehow even more 😅

Well. not gonna whine about 1 cent obviously. But when the required moneys to wager are lot more than said in the details + the payout is less than it should be according to those promises and the fantastic combo of wrong currency and terrible automatic translations crusting it all, I don't know how to screw things up any more 🙂
No need for compensations of any kind, it's been an emotion to whitness this to happen 😆

payout.png.f7bd13e87bc43e98970771fad3259d6b.png(but seriously put some humans to do these 👍)

giphy.gif

Edited by Rushbie