Bankroll Challenge 100€ - 1000€

GotWhatItTakes

Hey there! 

Because of a trip through Europe I m planing at the moment I had to withdraw my bankroll. 

I have 100€ left for poker, the rest is needed elsewhere :smileyvery-happy: When I bust... well I´ll think about that when I´ll be there.

With these 100€ I want to grind it up to at least 1000€. I just set 1000€ as "goal" to have a kind of realistic goal.

As I never run it up on Unibet but started on the 4€ games instantly, I m very excited whether it will work and if it does, how much time is needed. :smileyhappy:

I will start at the lowest possible level there is on Unibet, the 1€ games. I will play mostly HU SNGs, but Banzai, MTTs, 5handed SNGs, (PLO or NLH) Cash Games are possible as well. 

My bankrollmanagement will be 100 buyins for each level. 

Step 1:  BR: 100€ - 200€  ---> 1€ SNGs; 1€ Banzai; 1€ MTTs    

Step 2:  BR: 200€ - 400€  ---> 2€ SNGs; 1€ Banzai; 1€ + 2€ MTTs   Move Down at: 150€ 

Step 3:  BR: 400€ - 1000€  ---> 4€ SNGs; 5€ Banzai (at 500€ BR); up to 4€ MTTs (5€ at 500€ BR), NL4; PLO4  Move Down at: 300€

I will update daily, with current bankroll and what games I played that certain day. I m doing the topic for myself as some kind of controll, to avoid tilt and as a documentation. Of course, everyone can ask questions, make suggestions etc. Maybe I will post a hand of the day each, I dont know about that yet.

Best of luck to all of you and good luck at the tables! Let´s keep the bad beats at a minimum :smileywink:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Good luck mate! I'm sure you'll get there by the end of the month :smileyhappy:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

You will have to make money position 50% of the time when playing sit n go  to have a realistic chance to increase your bankroll.

If you make money positions 50% of the time and are also 50/50 on finishing 1st or second this will give you approximately 20% return on investment.

In simple terms for every €100 of buy ins you will get €120 back.This is the same for all levels of Sit N Go as the prize money increases in a linear manner according to buy in.Therefor 100 buy ins at €1 should see the same return as 50 buy ins at €2.

My advice would be to miss out €1 buy in and move up to €2 to start  as this should mean you will have less games to play to achieve your goal and increase your bankroll quicker.

€100 bankroll  means you do not have to grind at the €1 table to start with.I think that you are obviously an above average player to begin with so i think you will be able to achieve your target $1000 but it will take $5000 worth of buy ins to Sit n Go s.

I would also like to try a similar challlange and see which of us makes it to target goal first.i will deposit £10 and try to make it into £100.Which like you would be 10 times my initial bankroll.

I will deposit this weekend and we could start from then with posts everyday.

Thoughts and comments.:smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for your feedback guys. :smileyhappy:

@HEBRIDIAN wrote:

You will have to make money position 50% of the time when playing sit n go  to have a realistic chance to increase your bankroll.

If you make money positions 50% of the time and are also 50/50 on finishing 1st or second this will give you approximately 20% return on investment.

In simple terms for every €100 of buy ins you will get €120 back.This is the same for all levels of Sit N Go as the prize money increases in a linear manner according to buy in.Therefor 100 buy ins at €1 should see the same return as 50 buy ins at €2.

My advice would be to miss out €1 buy in and move up to €2 to start  as this should mean you will have less games to play to achieve your goal and increase your bankroll quicker.

€100 bankroll  means you do not have to grind at the €1 table to start with.I think that you are obviously an above average player to begin with so i think you will be able to achieve your target $1000 but it will take $5000 worth of buy ins to Sit n Go s.

I would also like to try a similar challlange and see which of us makes it to target goal first.i will deposit £10 and try to make it into £100.Which like you would be 10 times my initial bankroll.

I will deposit this weekend and we could start from then with posts everyday.

Thoughts and comments.:smileyvery-happy:

@HEBRIDIAN, I will start at the lowest possible level to see if it is possible to run it up from the bottom. Also, I want to hold on to my BRM of 100 buyins very strictly.

£10 - 100 will be faster because you have to win "only" £90 while I have to win 900€. I wont play many 5handed SNGs, because they take way more time than HU SNGs.

In HU Games you need to win more than 51,546391752577 % of the games to show a profit. 

Anyway, I would be glad if you try to run it up as well. Would be fun! :smileyvery-happy:

First day is over, I didnt play in the evening cause I was a bit sleepy. Tomorrow I will grind a ton. Good night :smileyhappy:

BR after Day 1 : 115,32€ (+15,32% increase; due to reward)

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Thank you very much, !

Had a pretty bad day today, lost quite a lot at the Banzai tables. 

Ran with AK into Aces, TT into JJ , JJ into KK. 

Plus I lost most of the flips like AK vs 33 AT vs QJ. 

I think Banzai isnt my game. From tomorrow I will continue with SNGs only.

Current Bankroll is 100,43€ => means a loss of approx. 15€)

But I won a 10€ UO ticket (I will play a 10€ Turbo UO Satellite with that in a couple of minutes).

Lets hope I will win some of it  back tomorrow. :smileyhappy:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Played the 10€ UO Turbo Sat and I went deep and won the 50€ UO ticket. :smileyvery-happy:

Would be nice to have it change into SNG tickets, but unfortunately thats not possible :-(

What would you guys do? Play a 50€ UO Sat or exchange the 50€ UO ticket into smaller UO tickets (like 2€, 4€ and 10€) to have more chances? 

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Congrats on the ticket.I've won a few times this kind of ticket and only once i managed to get to the 250 one.So,i suggest you exchange that ticket into smaller one ,so you get more chances.

Good luck with your challange

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

Played the 10€ UO Turbo Sat and I went deep and won the 50€ UO ticket. :smileyvery-happy:

Would be nice to have it change into SNG tickets, but unfortunately thats not possible :-(

What would you guys do? Play a 50€ UO Sat or exchange the 50€ UO ticket into smaller UO tickets (like 2€, 4€ and 10€) to have more chances? 

If you're confident with your abilities in Satellites, I would exchange for 5 10€ tickets.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 2 weeks later...

I just updated my blog, now I m gonna write a few words about the development of the bankroll challenge. 

I did some analysis about the situation and I think a HU bankroll challenge isnt possible on Unibet.

Thats because of the very slow structure of the HUs here at Unibet. No offense, I really like the structure, but it takes sooo much time to finish enough games. Other sites´ HUs just are faster to play thus I can play way more games in the same time. Obviously I won´t tell where I m playing as I don´t want to damage Unibet.

I started with approx. 50€ (something around 48,40 to be exact) I had left (I didnt know about the money before :cash:). Stuck to my BRM of 100 buyins, so was playing 0,50€ games. 

I did quite well last days and my current bankroll is 205€. 

At the very moment I m playing 2€ HU games, sometimes when there is no action, I mix-in some 1€ games as well. I hope I can climb up the levels as fast as possible and don´t get caught in a nasty downswing. 

Thats it for now, guys. If anyone is interested in my travel and poker blog that I brought back to life:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/My-1st-Pokerblog-SNGs-MTTs-amp-Banzai-From-the-bottom-to-the-top/m-p/13332#U13332

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Archived