xizted

Does Unibet have plans to expand BetUp to other sports as well? Something like hockey would probably also work with the current concept. I would love to see betup with esports. In CSGO you could guess the opening kills or if the terrorists can plant the bomb for a certain round and in LOL the old framework could work with just new events, like who gets the next kill for example.

I like the concept to improve the BetUp with more sports. Especially with ice hockey. But it will hard to sort out the free and the paying ones(1 period for free and 2 for fee or conversery) . But I really need the cash in option like in live bets.

BetUP will fantastic game, if we can play football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey sports, but the most important thing the football department. This is a new development, and the Unibet Team need a time test a bugs, the players reaction, etc... If football go a successful way, I'm sure we got next sports. ❤️

I just feel like there are sports that would fit BetUp better then slow paced football. Something fast paced like ice hockey or basketball could be interesting. Also tennis or something like csgo where you play for points would be cool when you could base the betting on one round or point.

It would be nice to organise something like BetUp tournament/ladder, or ranking when matches are played like a group stage, QF, SF, Final etc. and the winner is the result of long-run performance, not the singla match. As in real sports, every one can have better or worst day performance, but long-run performance confirms your skills and the prize money for winning whole tournament is much more precious than a single game winning.

Of course more disciplines like tennis, ice hockey, basketball etc. are very welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived