"Account will be verified within 24 hours said CS" 72 hours later still nothing is done.

Tratomanic

Go to solution Solved by RayL,

I  been a client of Unibet for more than 10 years.

3 weeks ago I received a alert that I have to verify my ID (done it before too, years ago). I sent in right away. Document approved 15 min later.

On Wed when I made a withdrawal I received a alert that I have to verify my address (done it before too, years ago). I sent it right away. On Friday I sent a email asking when I can continue using my account and when I will receive my withdrawal. The CS "Tom" told me that the documents would be approved soon and I would get my withdrawal within the next 24 hours.

This is now 72 hours ago. Nothing done. No email. No explaination. No withdrawal.

In November I made deposits and lost more than 20.000 NOK (around $2500). All deposits made without problems, of course.

Then, when I finally hit the withdraw button, I have to wait days and days for my money?

You are doing a pretty good job making customers frustrated. Why didn`t you request both documents at the same time? Why you had to wait until I requested a withdrawal? Why are your CS-rep giving false information?

Ten years I have played with you guys, 10-years! Lost high 6 figure amount over that time.  If you ever want me to consider placing a new bet on your site I suggest you try to get this done asap.

After 8 days my address document finally got approved.

12 hours after verification is completed my withdrawal has still not been approved. Shouldn't this be done in the same time? Already waited 8 days, how much longer do I have to wait for my money??

• Solution

Hi @Tratomanic and @Delongi69.

The amounts lost or won on Unibet have nothing to do with the fact that you guys needed to verify your accounts, just thought I'll put that out there first of all.

It's indeed unfortunate that you had to wait longer than usual, a big influx of documents paired with a verification process over your that is not your regular ID verification (which lasts from 1 to 3 days), caused this verification to be extended. In many cases, we can't request all the documents at the same time as the verification requests build on top of one another, but these are technicalities that I have to agree on being frustrating for our players, they are a security must however and most of the time none debateable.

But to make a long story short, both of your accounts are fully verified, and your withdrawals successfully processed, apologies if you guys found this process a hassle, it was done in order to keep your accounts and money safe.

Please let us know if there's anything we still need to address or if you have any questions.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

And this is what I find extreamly frustrating...The false info given over and over by CS.

"But to make long story short, both of your accounts are fully verified, and your withdrawals successfully processed"

Which is incorrect. My withdrawal still stand as pending and no money is received.

How can you state that withdrawal is processed when it's clearly not?!

I stated it a bit too early it seems, as the approval seems to have taken more than 20 minutes, however, it is done none the less @Tratomanic. I've double-checked and after my intervention, your withdrawal was paid.
In terms of the information received by my colleagues from Customer Service, I can't apologize enough. With experience in this line of work, comes the realization that you only promise or give exact dates to a resolution when it's purely in your hands to complete it which in this case obviously wasn't in the hands of the agent. I'll give them a heads up over this and request to be a bit more careful with promises that are out of their reach. Fair enough?

Former Community Moderator